This is really hard

I am newbie and i have created gig and all. But i think getting order is hardwork and requires patience and real hustle too. What do you think?

getting order is hardwork and requires patience and real hustle too

Hell yes. Nothing comes easy. Unless you have rich parents or if you get inheritance.

I spent almost a year building my business and a “brand”, shaping and changing it before I started getting steady stable income from it.

There is no magic pill where you register on a platform and all of a sudden you get flow of orders.

You have to convince buyers to buy from you. That’s 40% of a freelancer job.

Guest fibocci

getting order is hardwork and requires patience and real hustle too

Hell yes. Nothing comes easy. Unless you have rich parents or if you get inheritance.

I spent almost a year building my business and a “brand”, shaping and changing it before I started getting steady stable income from it.

There is no magic pill where you register on a platform and all of a sudden you get flow of orders.

You have to convince buyers to buy from you. That’s 40% of a freelancer job.

Nothing comes easy. Unless you have rich parents or if you get inheritance.

There’s a chance those people will eventually fall down because they haven’t learned proper work ethic. But yeah, the vast majority of them have it easy all their lives. Sigh…

Nothing comes easy. Unless you have rich parents or if you get inheritance.

There’s a chance those people will eventually fall down because they haven’t learned proper work ethic. But yeah, the vast majority of them have it easy all their lives. Sigh…

a chance those people will eventually fall down because they haven’t learned proper work ethic.

We are not going to point a finger but some of them become presidents. 😁

Guest fibocci

a chance those people will eventually fall down because they haven’t learned proper work ethic.

We are not going to point a finger but some of them become presidents. 😁

Well, it isn’t over yet, I guess. Only time can tell what will happen.

Archived