This is the 2nd happiest day of my life

writer99025

Today is the second happiest day.

What was the first one? and did Mr Modi won again?

P.S I do not know a word about politics.

First one was May 16, 2014…after Modi became PM. Yesterday was virtually a referendum on him, especially after the demonetization program, which met with a lot of opposition from the media and intellectual class…and he won it massively…winning India’s biggest state of Uttar Pradesh with 200 million people, with 325 out of 400 seats…biggest in Indian history. This shows that the public is with him.

Mitron @silkroute @taverr Congratulations again, Goa and Manipur also in our hands - that means 70% of India’s population now lives in BJP ruled states… 😎 (I unfortunately live in a non-BJP ruled state, but that will change 100% in 2018… 😉 Congress government is deeply unpopular in Karnataka, we will win here in 2018 elections for sure and that will finish off Congress from India)

Mitron @silkroute @taverr Congratulations again, Goa and Manipur also in our hands - that means 70% of India’s population now lives in BJP ruled states… 😎 (I unfortunately live in a non-BJP ruled state, but that will change 100% in 2018… 😉 Congress government is deeply unpopular in Karnataka, we will win here in 2018 elections for sure and that will finish off Congress from India)

Way to go for him! Now we have a new motto which he just said in his victory celebration: New India

Archived