This is what I never ever expected from Fiverr

sk_sajib

This is what I never ever expected from Fiverr | Very disappointed with customer support |

Hello there,

It’s me again Sajib…This is an uncountable time I am contacting you for some reason. Fiverr told me they will let me know why my account got temporarily suspended? But it’s 2021 and April month almost finished but no luck.I waiting since

> November 2020

to get my account back but Fiverr is doing an injustice to me. As a regular Fiverr seller i never ever expected something like that. Still, now I am sure I have never broken any Fiverr TOS.I don’t how much more time Fiverr will take to finish reviewing my account…

fiveerr_reply1.jpg.e972f6d0397e50fe476dce1416dbfe78.jpg
fiveerr_reply1667×553 81.2 KB
fiveerr_reply2.jpg.9b6a5eb21c11867500dbd31cc17508da.jpg
fiveerr_reply2748×471 66 KB

I could create a new account with my parents or brother’s info but I have never done something like this because i want to do my job with my own identity. This is an uncountable time I requesting please finish review my account and if I really never break any TOS please give my account back.

Thanks
Sk

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the email before reposting.

This is what I never ever expected from Fiverr | Very disappointed with customer support |

Hello there,

It’s me again Sajib…This is an uncountable time I am contacting you for some reason. Fiverr told me they will let me know why my account got temporarily suspended? But it’s 2021 and April month almost finished but no luck.I waiting since

> November 2020

to get my account back but Fiverr is doing an injustice to me. As a regular Fiverr seller i never ever expected something like that. Still, now I am sure I have never broken any Fiverr TOS.I don’t how much more time Fiverr will take to finish reviewing my account…

I could create a new account with my parents or brother’s info but I have never done something like this because i want to do my job with my own identity. This is an uncountable time I requesting please finish review my account and if I really never break any TOS please give my account back.

Thanks

Sk

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the email before reposting.

I could create a new account with my parents or brother’s info

That would be a ToS violation.

This is an uncountable time I requesting please finish review my account

Nobody on the forum can do that.

I could create a new account with my parents or brother’s info

That would be a ToS violation.

This is an uncountable time I requesting please finish review my account

Nobody on the forum can do that.

yes, I know that… That’s why now fiverr disabled my account.

Fiverr couldn’t not able to finish review process since oct 2020 to till now but todat when I post it on forum, they’re able to disabled my account

Archived