This isn't fair.. fiverr disabled my account

royalwriter2

after years of struggles… sleepless night, hard earned review… fiver disabled my account this morning.
I just recently delivered 2 orders, and received 5 star review from one of them… and i have some orders (awaiting for buyer’s response).
I log in this morning, we chat with a client that gave me 5 star rating this morning, he said he want to other contents $$.
I log in to see if he’s ack online so, i can seal the deal but i could’t log in… i got the message your account was disabled, i checked my email i receive a message from fiver emphasizing the same…
Now, i have to start from scratch… i lost everything
if only fiverr is considerate enough…

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, to avoid this kind of issues… i have restricted my self to only one browser for fiverr… nothing like changing ISP providers… the only thing cross my mind after you talk about changing of physical location is that last two weeks i was in school but i am home now which is 2 different locations, but the same country… so, i don’t think that will be an issue @cyaxrex

No, to avoid this kind of issues… i have restricted my self to only one browser for fiverr… nothing like changing ISP providers… the only thing cross my mind after you talk about changing of physical location is that last two weeks i was in school but i am home now which is 2 different locations, but the same country… so, i don’t think that will be an issue @cyaxrex

I was in school but i am home now which is 2 different locations, but the same country…

Is it possible that someone else at your school could have accessed Fiverr over a shared Internet connection like a public wifi hotspot or campus network?

for the last 6 months i have been using my girlfriends pic as my profile image

This is a bit damning. If you verified your ID as a male but are using a female profile picture, that would imply fraud. The same would apply if you are female and are using a profile pictire representing someone different to the person pictured on your ID card.

Have you recently logged in from anywhere different, changed ISP providers, started using a VPN, or changed your physical location?

r changed your physical location?

I have a question regarding this. Last month I traveled to 3 different countries (in the same month) and I accessed fiverr in all these countries, in addition to where I live.

Is it possible that I might get a warning?

you might have a point here @uk1000 because for the last 6 months i have been using my girlfriends pic as my profile image

because for the last 6 months i have been using my girlfriends pic as my profile image

there you have it… why use a female picture if your name is clearly not a girl’s name…

I was in school but i am home now which is 2 different locations, but the same country…

Is it possible that someone else at your school could have accessed Fiverr over a shared Internet connection like a public wifi hotspot or campus network?

for the last 6 months i have been using my girlfriends pic as my profile image

This is a bit damning. If you verified your ID as a male but are using a female profile picture, that would imply fraud. The same would apply if you are female and are using a profile pictire representing someone different to the person pictured on your ID card.

Well, it is a big school with Wireless network connection everywhere but i am sure the number of student using fiverr is alarming… again, i am home now and it has been 2 weeks since i left school, and in this 2 weeks i’m operating the account normally with no any warning from fiverr… @cyaxrex is like we need to have someone from inside to be handling this kindof issues for us… how can someone with upto 200+ review be disabled just like that… i am sick of this i don’t care attitude of fiverr

r changed your physical location?

I have a question regarding this. Last month I traveled to 3 different countries (in the same month) and I accessed fiverr in all these countries, in addition to where I live.

Is it possible that I might get a warning?

fiverr must have known that sellers are entitled to change their physical locations for one reason or another… so, i don’t think changing physical location will be an issue… @ammarshrf

fiverr must have known that sellers are entitled to change their physical locations for one reason or another… so, i don’t think changing physical location will be an issue… @ammarshrf

change their physical locations for one reason or another

That’s not the problem , I usually travel a lot with my girlfriend and we are always using a private connection when we do this , we also inform support every time when we are leaving the country just to make sure … the only problem in your case is with the picture … in my opinion .

The message goes thus @silver_seo
Hi yana****,

Your profile was flagged for misleading our community by using a false identity. This is a violation of our Terms of Service and/or other policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.
Any available sales balance remaining in your account after 90 days, will be available for withdrawal pending account verification and approval by our team.

For more information, please review our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at support@fiverr.com.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

I have a very strong feeling that this is a biased account and there is more to this story.

how can account be a biased account @humanissocial

i have been following the rules, and doing all i can… the only thing i can say i’m doing apart from submitting a proposal on buyers request page is sharing my link on facebook… is that a crime?

how can account be a biased account @humanissocial

i have been following the rules, and doing all i can… the only thing i can say i’m doing apart from submitting a proposal on buyers request page is sharing my link on facebook… is that a crime?

It’s a biased account because you are using rhetoric to put us on your side and you’re only giving us the details that make you look good.

You ask me how it can be biased and then your rebuttal itself is biased.

You had your account disabled for misrepresenting your identity, so what do you do? You create a new one and use a photo of a teen model as your forum avatar. Don’t you learn???

By the way, unless CS gave you permission to open this new account, it’ll soon be disabled, too. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Based on that e-mail I dont think that It was related to your picture at all. It was related to the document you used to verify your Id. They think that It was fake.

fiverr are just doing whatever pleases them, because they know we have no option than to open another account and hassle again… the Id i used was my National Identity Card… and after the verification i immediately received ab email saying “the verification was successful” @silver_seo

Archived