Fiverr Community Forum

This month buyer request look like seller request :/

its more than one month that I´m looking for making some offer on buyer request but all the request are make by sellers and i can find one buyer request in 10 sellers messages :joy::joy::joy::face_with_raised_eyebrow::rage:

may be fiverr now have to think seriously to create separated section
one for buyer request and one for sellers offer or stop the seller posting on buyer request!!!

what do you thing??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

10 Likes

Its a common affair in fiverr. If you need a job done you can post as buyer request. Its great. But if you use for spamming, its bad.
I hope fiverr must take a action against it. Also investigate who post as buyers request, who is he? Spammers or project provider.

4 Likes

It’s the same :poop: just a different day or :toilet:

A regular forum user created this poll… because most of us are fed up with the :poop:

4 Likes

@nikavoice How you identify who are project provider or spammer? ::):upside_down_face:

2 Likes

are to many post here on forum for the same problem but still nothing :tired_face:

1 Like

Oh, they are easy to spot… Alternatively, taking screenshots and sending them to CS is a way to cleanup BR. However, it’s just time-consuming! I recently posted a BR looking to hire a seller to complete a task. I received nothing but junk that didn’t come close to what I was requesting.

3 Likes

I feel exactly the same way you feel. It is disturbing. Sometimes it is hard to find buyers among those request. I wish fiverr could do something about this matter.:sleepy::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

I noted the same as well.
Scrolling through only to make a single offer!

1 Like

Hi, I sent buyer request daily but not get a single order in this month

1 Like

I posted a BR intending to not give my business to the established sellers, but pick a newbie like myself. I received 25 offers from sellers. Some were good, some were not. I did find a wonderful girl who does work on photos and she created my new profile picture. I have noticed when I go to her profile, she has many forum users booking her gig.

4 Likes

I thought fiverr usually approves what goes to the buyers request? Something really needs to be done about this because it is seriously affecting new sellers like me.

2 Likes

The worst requests are the ones that just say something like “do translations”. And like, are you requesting for a translation or advertising your translation gig? At least be clear so I know whether to stay away or make an offer.

2 Likes

I don’t see sellers offering their services in buyer requests as often as some of you guys do. I do see it from time to time though. Many of them poorly worded, vague and awkward. Awkward because, they’re clearly posted in the wrong section. As Buyer request is for HIRERS not SELLERS.

2 Likes

I love that girl who did your profile picture! I discovered her gig tonight, Liked it, and will order for sure. She is super talented! And so hard working to self-educate herself in GD like that!

2 Likes

I need such gig image too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I don’t mean to derail this thread by continuing to pimp @dearartpkp 's gig, but I guess it can’t be helped. Go order, @dharflame!

3 Likes

Yes! I spotted the artist post in My Fiverr Gigs she’s very talented. I :two_hearts: favorited her gig!
BR is a hit or miss, the potential is definitely there. I’ve found a few :gem: but, from now on I’m going to search Fiverr.com instead of using BR.

2 Likes

Can you search for sellers to sell to there? :question: If you try to contact them wouldn’t that be seen as spam?

1 Like

I agree something needs to be done, but as another said on this forum, it does not seem to be a top priority for Fiverr. :unamused:

1 Like

Today there was a request that said, “1,000 words” price was $5 I believe. The same person also posted “10,000 words” $75. So is he selling or buying

2 Likes