This month is really Bad Month :(

doncorpwriters

We Expect such months from fiverr when you gigs are pushed from 1st page to 2nd of search results.

You should keep track of Your gig appearing in search results.

My gigs was on 1st page for several keywords but from last 30 days i can see that gigs are pushed to 2nd page.

How We can track ?..

I’m calling this month: The Hunt for Green October

Sales are extraordinarily low. The last week of September and the first week of October, sales were zero. My slide started in May. I have a few brand new gig ideas to try out. However, I’m now battening down the financial hatches and hunting out projects off Fiverr.

It’s hard work but it’s all one can really do in such situations.

It all depends, this is my slowest month that I’ve ever had in a couple of years, and my gigs were shown on the first page at the top for some keywords, and one of the gigs showed first even when clicking on the category. However, it might be because I had raised my prices. I reverted them again, but now my gigs lost the previous position.

If you have such slow periods, it’s best to manage your time to learn new skills, improve your existing skills, read some books, or do anything else that would either boost your knowledge or creativity. I signed up for a course on Fiverr learn, and I will sign up on the other one next month. I doubt that it will give me more exposure, but it’s cool to have that badge on your profile.

It all depends, this is my slowest month that I’ve ever had in a couple of years, and my gigs were shown on the first page at the top for some keywords, and one of the gigs showed first even when clicking on the category. However, it might be because I had raised my prices. I reverted them again, but now my gigs lost the previous position.

If you have such slow periods, it’s best to manage your time to learn new skills, improve your existing skills, read some books, or do anything else that would either boost your knowledge or creativity. I signed up for a course on Fiverr learn, and I will sign up on the other one next month. I doubt that it will give me more exposure, but it’s cool to have that badge on your profile.

Thanks for the advise @gig_freak

Archived