This order will be marked as completed in 3 days

pstechie

Hi everybody, I just completed my order and also deliver it. it was said when I was delivering the order “THIS ORDER WILL BE MARKED AS COMPLETED IN 3 DAYS”.But still, I didn’t get any feedback or any revision or anything else.And also my balance is zero. What should I do now

No problem. When you Delivered a order then fiverr get 3 day times to process this order. If your buyer accept your order within 3 days after delivery then this order complete any time within 3 days and you get a review & feedback. If your complete your order automatically but you don’t get any review and feedback, don’t worry, your buyer able to give you review within 15 days. 😀

• 3 years later...

@lovestar2000 @joyanto52 @oinspire i just want to know this 3 days starting from the last delivery you sent it to buyer right?

Thank you

@marouan_designe, I’m not sure if you noticed this when you left a reply, but this post is 3 years old and moderators usually don’t like to having new replies to really old posts!

But to answer your question, the order will be auto-marked as completed 3 days after you submit a delivery!

@marouan_designe, I’m not sure if you noticed this when you left a reply, but this post is 3 years old and moderators usually don’t like to having new replies to really old posts!

But to answer your question, the order will be auto-marked as completed 3 days after you submit a delivery!

Ooh 3 years!! I really don’t saw this, i only see the date (17 oct)

Thank you so much for your answer

Ooh 3 years!! I really don’t saw this, i only see the date (17 oct)

Thank you so much for your answer

I also got confused a few times when I started Fiverr. Its not 17th October. Its October 2017. When you hover the mouse over the date, it shows exact date and time.

Archived