Fiverr Community Forum

This problem with me

A buyer has not been providing any reply for 15 days.
He told me to contact you in a few hours. But no response, He is sometimes online. Please solve this

3 Likes

Solved!

But I mean seriously what do you expect us to do? This is a forum of sellers and buyers and we have no control over whether or not your buyer will respond to you.

Do you have a current order with this buyer?

If so just use the resolution center, but if not then just leave them alone as clearly they don’t want to engage with you.

7 Likes

Don’t be so unhelpful. :scream: New Fiverr users literally need all the help they can get. If you can’t think of a way to track this person down and force them to reply, move over and let someone else try.

Sadly, my days as a dark web hitman are long behind me, In this case, I can’t help. However, I’m sure that others might be able to.

Good luck with your international manhunt OP.

10 Likes

you should try contacting fiverr CS,
is there a order running with him ?
do you want to cancel or carry on that ?

1 Like

I have no order. I want to someone give me order.

Thanks for suggestions.

Then the person you mention is not a buyer (or they bought from someone else).

Perhaps he chose someone else or changed his mind. Just because someone says they’ll contact you doesn’t mean they will.

What’s to solve? Someone contacted you, didn’t place an order, end of story. It happens.

9 Likes

If he won’t talk to you it probably means he does not want to place an order with you. We cannot force him to buy from you or talk to you.

2 Likes

Sometimes buyers bail out. It’s frustrating, but what can you do?

2 Likes

In my defense he never said he was a new user. I rest my case.

In all seriousness though I had the feeling he didn’t have an actual order and was just pretty much stalking a prospect, which seems it was what was happening all along.

6 Likes

Yes. You are right. Thank you

Very kind word, just love it :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

I know how frustrating it must be to think or be told someone will be ordering from you soon or asking you to contact them and then not responding.

People won’t tell you when they don’t want to work with you. They will just not answer you.

people usually contact more thatn one person for their work and choose one…so if he is not replying you any more, he should have choosen someone else, or may be he changed his mind working on that project !