This problem with me

aadarsh_bihari

Please solve this

Solved!

But I mean seriously what do you expect us to do? This is a forum of sellers and buyers and we have no control over whether or not your buyer will respond to you.

Do you have a current order with this buyer?

If so just use the resolution center, but if not then just leave them alone as clearly they don’t want to engage with you.

But I mean seriously what do you expect us to do?

Don’t be so unhelpful. 😱 New Fiverr users literally need all the help they can get. If you can’t think of a way to track this person down and force them to reply, move over and let someone else try.

Sadly, my days as a dark web hitman are long behind me, In this case, I can’t help. However, I’m sure that others might be able to.

Good luck with your international manhunt OP.

Don’t be so unhelpful. 😱 New Fiverr users literally need all the help they can get. If you can’t think of a way to track this person down and force them to reply, move over and let someone else try.

Sadly, my days as a dark web hitman are long behind me, In this case, I can’t help. However, I’m sure that others might be able to.

you should try contacting fiverr CS,

is there a order running with him ?

do you want to cancel or carry on that ?

Thanks for suggestions.

I have no order. I want to someone give me order.

I have no order.

Then the person you mention is not a buyer (or they bought from someone else).

He told me to contact you in a few hours. But no response, He is sometimes online.

Perhaps he chose someone else or changed his mind. Just because someone says they’ll contact you doesn’t mean they will.

Please solve this

What’s to solve? Someone contacted you, didn’t place an order, end of story. It happens.

Don’t be so unhelpful. 😱 New Fiverr users literally need all the help they can get.

Very kind word, just love it 💜

I have no order. I want to someone give me order.

people usually contact more thatn one person for their work and choose one…so if he is not replying you any more, he should have choosen someone else, or may be he changed his mind working on that project !

Archived