Fiverr Forum

This review takes the cake plus review bug

“Would rather had my 10 year old write an article. would rather had given the $10 bucks to a homeless guy. try to support your own race fails again”

There seems to be a bug in the system, it appears that reviews can be left when the order is in modification and because of that I cannot respond to the review.

2 Likes

That´s a nasty bug. Apart from that, this review, at least the last bit, sounds like one of the exceptions we sometimes hear about Fiverr making with review removing. You reported that already?

3 Likes

Yes I did, just waiting on cs to respond.

5 Likes

The last review I can see on your page is a 5 * one from 2 hours ago. Maybe the bug at least got stuck somewhere.

1 Like

Oh, well I hope so, but I see the review when I look on my profile.

What happens when you click “View Profile as a Buyer” or what that´s called, same?

Yes, it does not show when you view the entire profile as a buyer or otherwise but it shows on the specific gig.https://www.fiverr.com/lastay/write-a-500-word-article

1 Like

Hm, weird, on the entire profile, when I chose “Negative Review” from the drop-down, it showed; switching back to most recent, it was gone again. Oh well, it´s a bug definitely. I hope they´ll solve that for you very soon.

Yeah, I see it on the gig. Sorry, hope they´ll sort that bug and review out for you very soon. Not nice at all.

1 Like

CS removed it but the order is still in modification request so he might be able to leave the review again.

3 Likes

Well, just an update, cs remove the review and I resubmitted the order. As soon as I did the client reviewed again, leaving a five star review.

5 Likes