This type of file is not supported? PDF 😱

misscrystal

I’ve been sending some clients a PDF file on the order page and just now tried clicking on what I sent and see this message:

Sorry, this file type isn’t supported. (download)

I was wondering if those using a phone to see the order page can see PDF files? It seems that this has to be downloaded for my clients to see it.

Is this a problem for my clients? Is there a better way I can send this? It’s a long letter I send them. I’ve never gotten a complaint about it but was surprised to see that it can’t be opened.

I have been thinking of sending them a fillable form in PDF format. I need to know if they can even see that, or see it on a phone.

I’ve been sending some clients a PDF file on the order page and just now tried clicking on what I sent and see this message:

Sorry, this file type isn’t supported. (download)

I was wondering if those using a phone to see the order page can see PDF files? It seems that this has to be downloaded for my clients to see it.

Is this a problem for my clients? Is there a better way I can send this? It’s a long letter I send them. I’ve never gotten a complaint about it but was surprised to see that it can’t be opened.

I have been thinking of sending them a fillable form in PDF format. I need to know if they can even see that, or see it on a phone.

Well, if your customer has a smartphone and an app that can open pdf docs (there are plenty of pdf reader apps) on their phone, they sure can open the pdf files (you send) on their phone.

Yes, I believe they will have to download the pdf files for them to be able to read the contents.

Sorry, this file type isn’t supported.

This is very strange. :thinking:

Well, if your customer has a smartphone and an app that can open pdf docs (there are plenty of pdf reader apps) on their phone, they sure can open the pdf files (you send) on their phone.

Yes, I believe they will have to download the pdf files for them to be able to read the contents.

Sorry, this file type isn’t supported.

This is very strange. :thinking:

Thanks. I thought it was strange too. PDF files are displayed on our gig images so why can’t they be directly opened on the order page? There are gigs that are about creating PDF files.

Archived