Thoughts about my first gig

yosafire

There’s almost no differences between the packages?
I don’t know this category, but I would think there’s an option to offer the background as an extra. (If so, you should be able to set that at $5 and an additional 2 days, and the buyer can just add it on as an extra. Same with the physical print: make a custom extra for $20 and additional 5 days.) If this is an option, you can simplify it so there’s only one package.
Also be very clear if you’re only offering busts. (If you can do more, maybe add that to your FAQ section, and invite people to message you for a custom offer.)

If you don’t go that route, your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. If you do, be sure to list and elaborate on the bonuses you can offer. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more? Also, you say you can do caricatures of people, but you have no side-by-side example of this. And always check your gig thumbnails from your profile: The images have been cropped, though not too badly. (These are usually the first thing people will see so keep in mind that shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

There’s almost no differences between the packages?

I don’t know this category, but I would think there’s an option to offer the background as an extra. (If so, you should be able to set that at $5 and an additional 2 days, and the buyer can just add it on as an extra. Same with the physical print: make a custom extra for $20 and additional 5 days.) If this is an option, you can simplify it so there’s only one package.

Also be very clear if you’re only offering busts. (If you can do more, maybe add that to your FAQ section, and invite people to message you for a custom offer.)

If you don’t go that route, your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. If you do, be sure to list and elaborate on the bonuses you can offer. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)(The first sentence in every gig should echo its title, to reaffirm what you’re offering to do.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more? Also, you say you can do caricatures of people, but you have no side-by-side example of this. And always check your gig thumbnails from your profile: The images have been cropped, though not too badly. (These are usually the first thing people will see so keep in mind that shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Thank you for the tips, I’ll try and fix my gig!! 💕

Archived