Thoughts about my gig? ty

fluid99

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. You images are nice, but they’re not very attractive shrunk down.)

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. You images are nice, but they’re not very attractive shrunk down.)

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Thanks for the reply! Do you know what size an image should be to fit properly?, also I will look into describing more. As of now how much would you rate my gig? Thanks!!

Thanks for the reply! Do you know what size an image should be to fit properly?, also I will look into describing more. As of now how much would you rate my gig? Thanks!!

Thumbnails are 225x135 pixles WxH, near as I can tell, and as it appears in the gig, 707x410. I don’t think these scale to the exact ratio, so keep that in mind. I also don’t know if it differs in the mobile, or in other browsers (I’m using Chrome). I don’t know where to look to verify either. :woman_shrugging:

And what rating scale would you have me use?

Thumbnails are 225x135 pixles WxH, near as I can tell, and as it appears in the gig, 707x410. I don’t think these scale to the exact ratio, so keep that in mind. I also don’t know if it differs in the mobile, or in other browsers (I’m using Chrome). I don’t know where to look to verify either. :woman_shrugging:

And what rating scale would you have me use?

I actually didn’t pay attention to scaling for the pictures :man_facepalming: Thank you.

Title: 8
Not bad, as it has the keywords: autocad, sketch, sketchup, and dwg
I’m pretty sure some of those are suppose to be capitalized, though.

Packages: 9
All unique offerings at each level and seem to sum up the offering decently. Scaling seems to be good, though pricing seems a bit low. (Disclaimer: I don’t know this category, and I’m not going to do the research for this quick impression. I’m bad at spacial estimates.)

Description: 1
This is a direct copy/paste from your profile description. (But you already know this, so I’ll just move on.)

Gig bonuses: NA
None offered

FAQs: NA
None listed.

Title: 8

Not bad, as it has the keywords: autocad, sketch, sketchup, and dwg

I’m pretty sure some of those are suppose to be capitalized, though.

Packages: 9

All unique offerings at each level and seem to sum up the offering decently. Scaling seems to be good, though pricing seems a bit low. (Disclaimer: I don’t know this category, and I’m not going to do the research for this quick impression. I’m bad at spacial estimates.)

Description: 1

This is a direct copy/paste from your profile description. (But you already know this, so I’ll just move on.)

Gig bonuses: NA

None offered

FAQs: NA

None listed.

That is so specific thank you very much really!!

Archived