THow to get orders by replying to buyer request? orders and buyers r

sahar6939

Hello everyone
Hope you all well good
I am a content writer and new in the field of freelance.
I created my profile on Fiverr from last month. I send 90 buyer requests but I don’t know there are no responses by the buyer.
Kindly give me suggestions or tips on how to get buyers’ responses or orders on my gigs.
Thanks read my post and best wishes all you.

Please see:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Please see:

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…
On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thanks dear

Giving me helpful suggestion

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will be write an exclusive article and blog post
In the gig description:
It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to “unlimited”.

Also maybe rewording the title of that gig might help get more orders. ie. so it doesn’t start with “I will be write…”.

Also you’ve got 2 gigs that say “SEO website content writer” - one has other things too but maybe have only 1 gig for “SEO website content”.

These are my suggestions:

Gig: I will be write an exclusive article and blog post

In the gig description:

It says “unlimited revisions” but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to “unlimited”.

Also maybe rewording the title of that gig might help get more orders. ie. so it doesn’t start with “I will be write…”.

Also you’ve got 2 gigs that say “SEO website content writer” - one has other things too but maybe have only 1 gig for “SEO website content”.

Hopefully you are well,

Thinks visit my gigs and tell me my mistakes.

I will follow your suggestion as soon as possible.

Promote you gig in social media platforms. The best method to get more views and orders. Don’t waste time for looking buyer request. Learn more about fiverr and fiverr TOS. Try to be online maximum time.

HEY

Can you guide me on how to use social media to get views and orders?

I will thankfull to you

you can get your order in weeks or it might take months. Rank your gig stay online at-least 12 hours a day. Send buyer request as much as you can. And the biggest thing after doing all this is PATIENCE . 👍 Best Wishes.

Okay

Thanks

Same to you

Archived