Thr buyer is not accepting my delivery

sharifrif48

If you mean he isn’t marking your order as done, there is nothing you can do about that. It will auto-complete in 3 days.

If you mean he isn’t marking your order as done, there is nothing you can do about that. It will auto-complete in 3 days.

Thank you @meldawn9, your answer was helpful and the :1st_place_medal: reply that said It (the order) will auto-complete in 3 days.

Then:

It will auto complete in 3 days.

Don’t worry. It will auto complete in 3 days.

Why do members who use the Fiverr Forum often not bother to see if the correct answer has been given before they repeat it? :thinking:

Thank you @meldawn9, your answer was helpful and the :1st_place_medal: reply that said It (the order) will auto-complete in 3 days.

Then:

It will auto complete in 3 days.

Don’t worry. It will auto complete in 3 days.

Why do members who use the Fiverr Forum often not bother to see if the correct answer has been given before they repeat it? :thinking:

Why do members who use the Fiverr Forum often not bother to see if the correct answer has been given before they repeat it?

Perhaps some (so called) guru has advised that “posting” on the forum will somehow get you sales.

Of course this “being active” on the forum is a ridiculous Fiverr myth!

Why do members who use the Fiverr Forum often not bother to see if the correct answer has been given before they repeat it?

Perhaps some (so called) guru has advised that “posting” on the forum will somehow get you sales.

Of course this “being active” on the forum is a ridiculous Fiverr myth!

Maybe they didn’t read the entire thread and instead are just trying to help @lloydsolutions, it doesn’t help that you have as many posts in between their posts as the posters double posting combined…

Maybe they didn’t read the entire thread and instead are just trying to help @lloydsolutions, it doesn’t help that you have as many posts in between their posts as the posters double posting combined…

Maybe they didn’t read the entire thread

Why? Are they lazy?

(they) are just trying to help

They would help more by reading the entire thread to see if the “help” they intend to give has already been given!

Maybe they didn’t read the entire thread

Why? Are they lazy?

(they) are just trying to help

They would help more by reading the entire thread to see if the “help” they intend to give has already been given!

Or maybe if there weren’t so many posts in between stating the obvious multiple times “they” wouldn’t post the same thing over and over again , while “he” is playing moderation games.

Should you multi post the same comment? NO!.. Should you make a new post every time someone does a multi-post and plays “Moderator”?.. Definitely Not!

Finally, “you” should not be so quick to judge as you read but you do not “process” what the other person is saying and only stick to a one sided meta that may in the end be a boon to the “them”, the very people “you” are trying to stop. Feel free to debate “me” on this. By the way emphasis is given with quotation marks , not brackets.

Or maybe if there weren’t so many posts in between stating the obvious multiple times “they” wouldn’t post the same thing over and over again , while “he” is playing moderation games.

Should you multi post the same comment? NO!.. Should you make a new post every time someone does a multi-post and plays “Moderator”?.. Definitely Not!

Finally, “you” should not be so quick to judge as you read but you do not “process” what the other person is saying and only stick to a one sided meta that may in the end be a boon to the “them”, the very people “you” are trying to stop. Feel free to debate “me” on this. By the way emphasis is given with quotation marks , not brackets.

By the way emphasis is given with quotation marks , not brackets.

The parenthesis—I used no brackets [ ]—around “they” was not for emphasis. When I quoted part of what you said, it needed the “they” to make sense.

Also, to show emphasis, a writer should use italics. Quotation marks around a word mean sarcasm or irony. I meant neither when I put parenthesis around the word “they.”

Archived