marshallx13 Yesterday at 18:02
This is about a buyer (www.fiverr.com/******
- The buyer contacted out of fiverr because of order related data transfer.
- Placed 5 orders for 5 different tasks regarding one project.
- Got the projects, was not satisfied with one task, though the task was on criteria and as asked.
- The orders were marked completed automatically but were not reviewed.
- After 4-7 days of order completed, the buyer gave a negative review on one of the orders, that was totally unfair.
- Now the buyer is threatening me via mail that he will write furthermore 4 negative reviews on the completed orders one by one if i don’t do his work for free.
- The buyer used more revisions than was offered.
- The buyer has underpaid for the work he got now the threats to juice some more work out for free.
P.S: Fiverr says it’s completely okay and they are okay with what a buyer is doing to a professional seller and his profile ratings.
Mod Note: Calling out sellers or buyers is against forum rules