Fiverr Community Forum

Three days gone, I am order free still now

:cry: :disappointed:

3 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Forum.
Check out this,https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views

3 Likes

It took me over a year to get my first job here.

Fiverr is not going to replace your regular source of income.

But if you ride it long enough, you can pull down a decent part-time wage from it.

However, it will take far longer than three days for that to happen.

6 Likes

Fiverr is not easy money!

Check out: New Sellers … The True Way to Success!

2 Likes

afdesign—>Welcome to the Fiverr Forum.

1 Like

I’m a newbie and still waiting for 1st order in my gig. I know it’s not easy but still hopeful… :relaxed: :smiley: keep goin’

2 Likes

Wait atleast 4/5 month’s

1 Like

what problem bro . how could we help you?

1 Like

Sounds unrealistic but yeah, its true.

1 Like

I always say this, find a niche where there is no competition. This is getting harder and harder by each day as fiverr is flooded by new sellers. I got lucky on my first gig as I had almost zero competition. Optimize your gig and win over the algorithm, But don’t expect miracles to happen, it may be months before your first order.

4 Likes

Just three days have passed and now you expect to receive order ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
It is not so easy as your thought.There are many seller in Fiverr who have passed 2 months ,3 months ,and also 1 - 3 years to get their First Job.And you are just in your third days . :face_with_head_bandage:
Finally don’t worry, do hard work and be patient.Success will be come in your touch. :heart: :heart:

5 Likes

good suggestion bro.

2 Likes

Keep the passion, you will be successful soon.

3 Likes

I get my first order within 7 days. But most of the people get their order within 3/4/5 month’s.

1 Like

Really you are lucky .

1 Like

That’s the problem. If you just wait, orders don’t just fall out of the sky. You need to create a great profile, amazing gigs. Don’t just expect orders. Do something :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What should I do to get first order ?

Zillion of thanks for your advices.

thanks a lot. waiting …

1 Like