Three days gone, I am order free still now

afdesign88

I always say this, find a niche where there is no competition. This is getting harder and harder by each day as fiverr is flooded by new sellers. I got lucky on my first gig as I had almost zero competition. Optimize your gig and win over the algorithm, But don’t expect miracles to happen, it may be months before your first order.

Just three days have passed and now you expect to receive order ? 😮
It is not so easy as your thought.There are many seller in Fiverr who have passed 2 months ,3 months ,and also 1 - 3 years to get their First Job.And you are just in your third days . 🤕
Finally don’t worry, do hard work and be patient.Success will be come in your touch. ❤️

It is not so easy as your thought.There are many seller in Fiverr who have passed 2 months ,3 months ,and also 1 - 3 years to get their First Job.And you are just in your third days . 🤕

Finally don’t worry, do hard work and be patient.Success will be come in your touch. ❤️

good suggestion bro.

Zillion of thanks for your advices.

I am also new to Fiverr, though received the first order within two days of publishing the first gig. So before starting, I read a few blogs and tutorials about how to create gigs properly, which helped a lot to properly organize my thoughts on gig description and pricing.

I Use Grammarly to fix typos and the tone of my writing. One new thing I learned today that updating a gig can decrease it’s impression.

Hope that helps, best.

I always say this, find a niche where there is no competition. This is getting harder and harder by each day as fiverr is flooded by new sellers. I got lucky on my first gig as I had almost zero competition. Optimize your gig and win over the algorithm, But don’t expect miracles to happen, it may be months before your first order.

Amazing suggetion… Thank you so much. 🙂

Archived