Three months passed, no orders yet

itgarden

First of all, You need to do

“Business cards” are your gig’s main categories. You need to find subcategories(Like an elegant business card, stylish business card, etc) where lower competition than your main categories. Then create your gig title.

Second step:
Create your gig image EYE Catchy. Don’t use more than 2 colors. Upload 3 Jpeg images and 2 pdf. If possible upload gig videos.
write a unique gig description. Keep The gig price should be standard.

Third step:
You should provide a professional profile picture.

Fourth step:
After publishing the gig share it on social media. Send 10 buyer requests with a professional cover letter and be active on Fiverr.

If you follow this step You will get Success soon

This article might be helpful to get more information

How to make online money is not published yet ! so if you are looking for those magical ideas, I am telling you, just stop reading and close your laptop, because you are in the wrong place. But if only you are curious and more serious keep reading , you may be able to see things differently. unfortunately this is true ! and I can tell you why ? if it was so easy to get such advices that could turn you to a successful person , then why …

Hello, Sorry to hear that you are not getting orders.

I have tried these steps when I was new on Fiverr and it really helps me. These are some important Tips to Rank the GIGs and get orders:

Do’s

1. Always try to be online on Fiverr
  2. Respond to the buyer’s messages asap.
  3. Send an offer on Buyer request every day.
  4. Create SEO friendly GIG with relative TAGs and GiG Descriptions.
  5. Use relevant images and rename the image according to the GiG Title.

Don’t

1. Don’t change the GIG Title
  2. Don’t use irrelevant GiG Images
  3. Don’t go offline/out of office status

NOTES:

1. Share the GIG link on social media as much as you can.
  2. In case you don’t have a review for a long time on Any GiG, Do GiG review exchange.
  3. The main heading of the GIG Title should be at least 3 times mentioned in the GiG description.

You can check out my GIG: https://www.fiverr.com/share/xE5Q7q

Always try to be online on Fiverr

Wrong. How will “always being online” help someone? It won’t. There is NO need to repeat this bad advice of being online 24/7 or 18 hours a day etc. If this person has been waiting 3 months with no orders, I highly doubt it is because they are not online enough.

In case you don’t have a review for a long time on Any GiG, Do GiG review exchange.

WRONG! Maybe you would like to familiarize yourself with the TOS. Buying or trading reviews is not allowed. So, are you saying some of your reviews are fake and manufactured to make you look more competent than you actually are? I am sure you learned this bad “tip” from some FB group where they all exchange reviews with each other.

Also, do not hijack a post by spamming your own Gig link. I am sure your Tip #1 under “NOTES” about sharing your Gig link on social media is done just like you did here - just spam your link somewhere, anywhere and that will get you orders. Nope.

GG

Always try to be online on Fiverr

Wrong. How will “always being online” help someone? It won’t. There is NO need to repeat this bad advice of being online 24/7 or 18 hours a day etc. If this person has been waiting 3 months with no orders, I highly doubt it is because they are not online enough.

In case you don’t have a review for a long time on Any GiG, Do GiG review exchange.

WRONG! Maybe you would like to familiarize yourself with the TOS. Buying or trading reviews is not allowed. So, are you saying some of your reviews are fake and manufactured to make you look more competent than you actually are? I am sure you learned this bad “tip” from some FB group where they all exchange reviews with each other.

Also, do not hijack a post by spamming your own Gig link. I am sure your Tip #1 under “NOTES” about sharing your Gig link on social media is done just like you did here - just spam your link somewhere, anywhere and that will get you orders. Nope.

GG

thanks for correcting me

Archived