Thumbnail Size Confusion

najum98

I decided to update my gig thumbnail, when I googled for the size of the thumbnail it showed me 550x370 and I created thumbnails on this size. Now when I open my gig through browser it shows the thumbnail completely in the gig but when I see it through mobile application, it shows incomplete, zoomed out version of the thumbnail which obviously cuts out some information. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this problem?

Does this makes any difference?

That (approx 1.6197:1) should be the same aspect ratio of the gig images that are shown on the profile. It should be less likely to crop much I think.

According to this:

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/gig-images-dos-and-donts

Use the right image proportions. Don’t stretch, rotate, or use images that are too small. The recommended image size is at least 690 x 426px.

The image size there is the same aspect ratio it shows for the gig images on the profile page (1.6197:1).

I decided to update my gig thumbnail, when I googled for the size of the thumbnail it showed me 550x370 and I created thumbnails on this size. Now when I open my gig through browser it shows the thumbnail completely in the gig but when I see it through mobile application, it shows incomplete, zoomed out version of the thumbnail which obviously cuts out some information. Can anybody tell me how to resolve this problem?

but when I see it through mobile application, it shows incomplete,

The fiverr app need more work on it in the future by developers, so it’s important to see thumbnail on desktop if it works correctly (Almost buyers come from fiverr desktop).

for the thumbnail resolution I use 690*426 it works fine for me (keep texts on center of thumbnail to avoid zoom).

Archived