Ticket being actively reviewed by management

I have actually gotten past customer service with a ticket. It is currently being looked into by senior management who are drafting a long reply to me 0_o (about legal action against a buyer of my gigs)

I wonder what it will see :o may be a HUGE surprise! (I think I am just going to get my money back from a cancelled via PayPal gig though), but still, huge surprise coming my way within the next day or so :o (or a banning :/)

Actual customer support know what about the ticket is being looked into. I don’t though and they won’t tell me :frowning: although they have all been tremendously nice to me the past few days :o

I hope this is a sign that Fiverr is finally taking customer service seriously on a case-by-case basis, instead of the “easiest-path” method they have been showing lately.

They are also posting a job opening that appears to be designed to put someone directly in charge of customer relationships and forum issues to bring concerns to management more directly…

http://fiverr.com/jobs/senior-community-manager

Problem sorted :smiley: and with a good outcome too (or at least it will be soon)

ryangillam said: Problem sorted :D and with a good outcome too (or at least it will be soon)

Yay! Great to hear that SOMETHING is done about that buyer...I think I know which one it is based on other rants that you've posted in here ;)

aingham69 said:
  • Yay! Great to hear that SOMETHING is done about that buyer...I think I know which one it is based on other rants that you've posted in here ;)

Nah, never mentioned this customer here before (I don't think anyway!) It is just $12.00. What they have done is:

1. Ban the seller/buyer from the site permanently (she was a 2 year seller, and sells a lot of gigs so big step for them!)

2. Sent a message to her saying that the articles need to be removed from her site.

3. Started to process a 'refund' from I guess the bank account of Fiverr. This will give me back my $12 as a 'good will' gesture'

Bachas85 has had the same response too, which means Fiverr is changing! I think this is because they are getting wise to people 'cancelling' chargebacks as the money then goes back into their account to order other gigs. Always good as this will discourage people from doing that and hopefully sellers will get a much better deal.

Reply to @ryangillam: This is great news! :smiley:

ryangillam said:
Nah, never mentioned this customer here before (I don't think anyway!) It is just $12.00

Ah, not the one that I was thinking of. Thanks for explaining though.

ryangillam said: Bachas85 has had the same response too, which means Fiverr is changing! I think this is because they are getting wise to people 'cancelling' chargebacks as the money then goes back into their account to order other gigs

Let's hope they really are changing for the better and the change is going to stick!

Glad you've got a result.

I have the cash back now :slight_smile: Didn’t just get the $12, got the full $15 so they didn’t even take their slice of the pie.

Reply to @ryangillam: Never has so much value and significance been conveyed by a mere extra $3. Victory is lush.

Change is imminent. /:slight_smile:

Reply to @ryangillam: I think they gave you the full $15 as a gesture of good faith :slight_smile: