Till date I sent 1000 buyer request

yogiakshay

I have sent 1012 now 🙂 I just send the requests with high budget now. Just to be active and get clicks.Not in hope to get the job. Its a win win if accepted You got a high value job if not You will get a click atleast.

You’re sending offers just to get clicks? 😒

You’re sending offers just to get clicks? 😒

Yup, when I have time. Its just like I can’t see red things in app. impressions clicks etc. Thats not like I send requests to irrelevant jobs. I make sure they are relevant ones and I do apply all the tips to engage buyer with my requests. If they accept my proposal , I give them more than what they want. Because I had apply with higher budget than my gig. and yes most of them become repeat buyers after then 😉

You only have 63 reviews. I thought You were a TRS by seeing your posts. You deserve more.

I probably won’t get the TRS badge because I only do bigger projects that take 3-4 weeks to deliver. So I won’t even hit the minimum 100 orders in the next couple of months 🙂

To be honest I don’t really care for the TRS badge. Fiverr is not my primary or even secondary source of income so the only benefit of releasing the funds in 7 days instead of 14 is not a concern for me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived