Time for finding another job

iseohub

hi,
i have same issue, this is very bad experience and not fair, because we achieved to get 200-300 feedback with 4.9-5.0 overall rating with big dream, but fiverr don’t think about that, some seller joined fiverr since 2015-2016 and they are working full time , this time for finding another job, unfortunately at this time i’m doing part time job as driver, i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation, my one of gig have 381 feedback with 4.9 overall rate, my gig was 1st page ,but at this time my gig is last page, anyway thanks fiverr,

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi,

i have same issue, this is very bad experience and not fair, because we achieved to get 200-300 feedback with 4.9-5.0 overall rating with big dream, but fiverr don’t think about that, some seller joined fiverr since 2015-2016 and they are working full time , this time for finding another job, unfortunately at this time i’m doing part time job as driver, i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation, my one of gig have 381 feedback with 4.9 overall rate, my gig was 1st page ,but at this time my gig is last page, anyway thanks fiverr,

my gig was 1st page ,but at this time my gig is last page, anyway thanks fiverr,

I can feel you. Same with me. But I figured what to do else, apart from fiverr. Attract buyers outside fiverr to hire me.

An entrepreneur never puts all his eggs in one basket.

I agree with him even. We never thought like this. Money was coming on, and we thought easy money it is. We should have thought above other things, but didnt. Now when we are down to nothing, we are looking for options.

hi,

ream, but fiverr don’t think about that, some seller joined fiverr since 2015-2016 and they are working full time , this time for finding another job, unfortunately at this time i’m doing part time job as driver, i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation, my one of gig have 381 feedback with 4.9 overall rate, my gig was 1st page ,but at this time my gig is last page, anyway thanks fiverr,

But @iseohub there are no reviews on your profile. You made a new account or what?

hi,

we achieved to get 200-300 feedback with 4.9-5.0 overall rating with big dream,

Your account says you joined Fiverr October 2020 and you have no sales.

ream, but fiverr don’t think about that, some seller joined fiverr since 2015-2016 and they are working full time , this time for finding another job, unfortunately at this time i’m doing part time job as driver, i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation, my one of gig have 381 feedback with 4.9 overall rate, my gig was 1st page ,but at this time my gig is last page, anyway thanks fiverr,

But @iseohub there are no reviews on your profile. You made a new account or what?

this is my account after my hasband faced that issue, at this time he leave fiverr…try to understand our situation,…

we achieved to get 200-300 feedback with 4.9-5.0 overall rating with big dream,

Your account says you joined Fiverr October 2020 and you have no sales.

This is my account after my hasband faced that issue, at this time he leave fiverr…try to understand our situation,…

This is my account after my hasband faced that issue, at this time he leave fiverr…try to understand our situation,…

This is my account after my hasband faced that issue,

i had 821 feedback and 4.9 overall rating, No recent cancellation, my one of gig have 381 feedback with 4.9 overall rate, my gig was 1st page ,but at this time my gig is last page, anyway thanks fiverr,

My reply was based on the above.

Another case of holding two or more accounts.

and please checkout fiverr best selling and Relevance catogories, you can understand what i say, this is 100% unfair, because our gig are not showing Relevance but fiverr should our gig are any of categories,

First, your post was very hard to read. You should split your sentences and make some paragraphs. Especially important in long messages.

Now regarding your husband losing the status on Fiverr.

Fiverr is not and should not be considered as prime and only source of income since you have no control over anything. At any given time you can get zero buyers or 10000 competition so what then?

The purpose of Fiverr is to provide you with extra money in case order comes.

If what you do on Fiverr is your main skill you can always open up your own business online and offer your services there.

I have two sets of skills. One set falls under graphic design and that is not my main work and that is what I do on Fiverr.

My main job is something else.

The approach to Fiverr as main source of income is risky.

First, your post was very hard to read. You should split your sentences and make some paragraphs. Especially important in long messages.

Now regarding your husband losing the status on Fiverr.

Fiverr is not and should not be considered as prime and only source of income since you have no control over anything. At any given time you can get zero buyers or 10000 competition so what then?

The purpose of Fiverr is to provide you with extra money in case order comes.

If what you do on Fiverr is your main skill you can always open up your own business online and offer your services there.

I have two sets of skills. One set falls under graphic design and that is not my main work and that is what I do on Fiverr.

My main job is something else.

The approach to Fiverr as main source of income is risky.

I completely agree with this. I have a full time job and I’ve always been searching for a part-time job to earn some extra. Well, I only came to know about Fiverr this year and in fact became a member this Sept. 2020. I see that there are lots of sellers who use this as a full time job and actually earn 1K+ monthly and that’s good! But, I too think it’s better to have another job aside from what you do here on Fiverr, specially during these uncertain times!

This is a fiverr algorithm

Correct brother, it is not only my husband, lot of old seller have this same issue,

checkout best selling and relavace, and understand our situation

Correct brother, it is not only my husband, lot of old seller have this same issue,

Correct brother, it is not only my husband issue, lot of old seller have this same issue,

Correct brother, it is not only my husband issue, lot of old seller have this same issue,

I just found service that has only 11 sellers offering and it is in demand since I got 3 orders for that on my regular gigs.

So Fiverr is all about reinventing yourself, learning all the time and expanding. Focusing on one or some GIGs is not good move.

I completely agree with this. I have a full time job and I’ve always been searching for a part-time job to earn some extra. Well, I only came to know about Fiverr this year and in fact became a member this Sept. 2020. I see that there are lots of sellers who use this as a full time job and actually earn 1K+ monthly and that’s good! But, I too think it’s better to have another job aside from what you do here on Fiverr, specially during these uncertain times!

o here on Fiverr, specially during these uncertain ti

may be…but i’m talking about true story…

ding two or more acc

we know fiverr rule,This is my account after my hasband faced that issue, at this time he leave fiverr…try to understand our situation,…

This is my account

So, “iseohub” is your account.

my one of gig have 381 feedback

Please share a screenshot. I am not able to see any feedback/reviews.

my hasband faced that issue

So, which one is correct? You faced the issue or your husband faced the issue?

👇

i had 821 feedback

my gig was 1st page

my gig is last page

It’s evident that you are holding two accounts on Fiverr!!!

This is my account

So, “iseohub” is your account.

my one of gig have 381 feedback

Please share a screenshot. I am not able to see any feedback/reviews.

my hasband faced that issue

So, which one is correct? You faced the issue or your husband faced the issue?

👇

i had 821 feedback

my gig was 1st page

my gig is last page

It’s evident that you are holding two accounts on Fiverr!!!

Please checkout all of comments, several time i told that, this is my husband issue, not my…

Archived