โฐ Time for Some Fun! ๐ŸŽŠ Two Truths ๐Ÿ‘ผt3: ๐Ÿ‘ผt3: and a Lie ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Game

vickiespencer

I would like to see some fun happening here. We deserve to enjoy each other and have some fun together.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - One player states three things about themselves, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other players have to guess which is the lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

I will start:
I collect rubber duckies.

My favorite movie is Princess Bride.

My dad has 9 sisters and 3 brothers, as a result, I have over 75 first cousins.

So which one is the lie?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to see some fun happening here. We deserve to enjoy each other and have some fun together.

Two Truths and a Lie Game - One player states three things about themselves, two of which are true and one of which is a lie. The other players have to guess which is the lie. The player who guesses correctly first takes the next turn.

I will start:

So which one is the lie?

This one is the lie. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

It is so mundane, it must be a trick!

No, that one is the truth! How dare you call my favorite movie

mundane

๐Ÿ˜†

call my favorite movie

I meant that the other two options seemed so fantastic, that enjoying the Princess Bride seemed very normal, and out of place as a result. ๐Ÿ˜› I like it too!

I will start:

So which one is the lie?

This is the lie. Each sibling would have had to have 6.25 offspring. regularly babysitting for just 1 child, I donโ€™t know how anyone could do that to themselves.

That said, maybe this could explain the need to escape into bad movies and collect odd items like rubber ducks as a distraction. ๐Ÿ™‚

I actually do have 9 aunties and 3 uncles through my dad and each sibling did have an average of 6 kids. I have 4 sisters and a brother! 6x13 =78! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So @cyaxrex or @joshcates I am tired ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I actually do have 9 aunties and 3 uncles through my dad and each sibling did have an average of 6 kids. I have 4 sisters and a brother! 6x13 =78! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peter rabbit has nothing on your family, then.

I will let @joshcates take the next round. I canโ€™t think of any good lies at the moment.

Peter rabbit has nothing on your family, then.

I will let @joshcates take the next round. I canโ€™t think of any good lies at the moment.

I will let @joshcates take the next round

You are too gracious! Okay, here they are.

I once told my Japanese professor to โ€˜eat s***โ€™.

I love to cross stitch.

I havenโ€™t cut my beard in six years.

I love to cross stitch.

Just because you seem so polite and everyone knows not to mess with the Japanese

Just because you seem so polite and everyone knows not to mess with the Japanese

This one is true, but it has a story! We were learning how to give commands.

Kusuri is the word for medicine. Kuso means something else entirely.

The correct sentence was kusuri wo nonde, kudasai (please, take medicine) but what came out of my mouth was kuso wo nonde, kudasai (please, eat s***) She was shocked for a second or two, then figured it had to be a mistake, and laughed out loud.

The correct sentence was kusuri wo nonde, kudasai (please, take medicine) but what came out of my mouth was kuso wo nonde, kudasai (please, eat s***) She was shocked for a second or two, then figured it had to be a mistake, and laughed out loud.

You have to be very careful with linguistics. In Hungary a few years ago, I told my ex girlfriends mum that I wanted to eat her dog for breakfast.

I wanted to say I wanted eggy bread which is bundashkenyer (at least thatโ€™s the way its pronounced) I didnโ€™t know this at the time, though, and tried to be clever by using words I thought I knew which went together. The end result was the two of us in the kitchen with the family dog, and me saying, โ€œI want something furry for breakfast.โ€

The situation was made worse by the fact that my gf was away working for another week. For that week I, therefore, lived with a timid old woman who actually thought I might want to eat her dog.

Hello hello,

Me being a Japanese, I HAD to jump inโ€ฆyeah, โ€œkusoโ€ and โ€œkusuriโ€ is pretty similar!

I have an American friend who got mixed up between โ€œkutsuโ€ and โ€œketsu.โ€

Kutsu means show, and ketsu meansโ€ฆwell, @$$.

Iโ€™m glad to know that your teacher wasnโ€™t upset ๐Ÿ˜‰

Iโ€™m learning Japanese right now and the sheer amount of Hiragana and Katakan I have to memeroize is soul crushing. is their like a trick to it or something or am I gonna have to relive my middle school years all over again?

Untitled.png.29a5afa42d104ee376005a324d993243.png

I canโ€™t even memorize the basics cause I have to juggle like 3 other languages throughout the day.

Iโ€™m learning Japanese right now and the sheer amount of Hiragana and Katakan I have to memeroize is soul crushing. is their like a trick to it or something or am I gonna have to relive my middle school years all over again?

I canโ€™t even memorize the basics cause I have to juggle like 3 other languages throughout the day.

trick to it

Yes! We learned them in groups of 5 at a time (a i u e o, ka ki ku ke ko, ta chi tsu te to, etc) and each of them had a picture of something they looked like. For instance, โ€˜aโ€™ looks like someone ice skating, and โ€˜keโ€™ looks like someone with a cane (โ€˜keโ€™ and โ€˜caneโ€™ are phonetically similar). These pictures were intended for children, but it did the trick for us!

trick to it

Yes! We learned them in groups of 5 at a time (a i u e o, ka ki ku ke ko, ta chi tsu te to, etc) and each of them had a picture of something they looked like. For instance, โ€˜aโ€™ looks like someone ice skating, and โ€˜keโ€™ looks like someone with a cane (โ€˜keโ€™ and โ€˜caneโ€™ are phonetically similar). These pictures were intended for children, but it did the trick for us!

You wouldnโ€™t happen to know where I could find these, would you?

I love to cross stitch.

The lie is you havenโ€™t cut your bears in 6 years in as much as i canโ€™t imagine you cross stitching.

Oh my! I go to sleep and you guys all go off topic. :roll_eyes:

๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜‰

So to get back on track I would say the lie is that @joshcates does needlepoint. Because I have a friend who did not cut his beard for over 6 years and it was longer. :thinking:

beard growing ability

I love needlepoint! Iโ€™m working on a very large piece of a jaguar among some foliage right now! My profile picture shows my beard after a trimโ€“it used to go almost all the way down to my navel. It was a real pain to deal with when exercising!

The lie is you havenโ€™t cut your bears in 6 years

Correct! It would be considerably longer and hard to manage. I trim it regularly while keeping some of its length.

beard growing ability

I love needlepoint! Iโ€™m working on a very large piece of a jaguar among some foliage right now! My profile picture shows my beard after a trimโ€“it used to go almost all the way down to my navel. It was a real pain to deal with when exercising!

The lie is you havenโ€™t cut your bears in 6 years

Correct! It would be considerably longer and hard to manage. I trim it regularly while keeping some of its length.

I love needlepoint! Iโ€™m working on a very large piece of a jaguar among some foliage right now!

Wow, thatโ€™s awesome, maybe share a pic when youโ€™re done? ๐Ÿ˜

I love needlepoint! Iโ€™m working on a very large piece of a jaguar among some foliage right now!

Wow, thatโ€™s awesome, maybe share a pic when youโ€™re done? ๐Ÿ˜

maybe share a pic when youโ€™re done?

Iโ€™d love to! It might be a long time, though. Needlepoint is notoriously slow-going. :โ€™( Allow me to link a finished piece, though!

blKqbuN.thumb.jpg.d42495951ccd12d142238a95af1f0cc9.jpg

Itโ€™s made from a kit, but it still takes time and effort! I gave it to my mom for Motherโ€™s Day and now she has it hung up on her bedroom in a frame. <3

maybe share a pic when youโ€™re done?

Iโ€™d love to! It might be a long time, though. Needlepoint is notoriously slow-going. :โ€™( Allow me to link a finished piece, though!

Itโ€™s made from a kit, but it still takes time and effort! I gave it to my mom for Motherโ€™s Day and now she has it hung up on her bedroom in a frame. <3

Thanks for sharing! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mindblown ๐Ÿคฏ

Aww, thatโ€™s so sweet. ๐Ÿ™‚ Josh, you are a man of many talents. I gotta give you brownie points here, most gals or guys donโ€™t have the patience, I know I donโ€™t. ๐Ÿ˜…

OK, now itโ€™s time to figure out TCG truth. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I have never received my license yet.

I have plastic covering my Imac.

I have a collection of old coins.

Archived