Time for some fun! :crazy_face: 🀑 :rofl: Who Can Post Last Game?

vickiespencer

Who Can Post Last Game? Post as often as possible, in the effort to be the last person to have posted this thread before it either gets forgotten, closed or deleted. You can post something completely meaningless, or perhaps a joke, a gif, or an image simply for the sake of participating by posting.

Friendly Mod Note: This thread seems like an interesting experiment. All players keep this in mind: If someone breaks the forum rules in an attempt to be last, it will not work as a winning move. Please play to win! πŸ™‚

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I don’ like β€œYour mom is so old” jokes and I never found them funny, but there is ONE that made me laugh.
I saw it on the Steve Harvey Show. It goes:

Your mom is so old, when the lord said let there be light! she was there to hit the switch.

Is it just me, or if your mom was there to witness the creation of mankind, that sounds
pretty darn cool rather than insulting.

…Is this appropriate…???

Personally I don’ like β€œYour mom is so old” jokes and I never found them funny, but there is ONE that made me laugh.

I saw it on the Steve Harvey Show. It goes:

Your mom is so old, when the lord said let there be light! she was there to hit the switch.

Is it just me, or if your mom was there to witness the creation of mankind, that sounds

pretty darn cool rather than insulting.

…Is this appropriate…???

Hahaha, my favorite Your mom [Yo momma] joke is…

Yo momma so fat…

…when she got on a weighing scale… it said to be continued…

I’m sorry but I just find it funny until now. πŸ˜‚

Your mum joke…savage level 100
[image removed]

Mod Note: Remember, forum rules apply. You can post the β€œjoke” image but you cannot post a social media username whether it belongs to you or someone else. Feel free to edit this post and fix the issue.

I don’t want to be the last one. Let it going

Do ya get these?

• Two atoms are walking down the street. One atom says to the other: β€œHey! I think I lost an electron!” The other says: β€œAre you sure?” β€œYes, I’m positive!”

• What did the Nihilist Borg Say? β€œExistence is Futile.”

• A woman walks into a restaurant to find her string theorist husband having dinner with another woman. β€œBut honey,” he says, β€œI can explain everything!”

• Why didn’t the quantum particle cross the road? He was already on both sides.

Do ya get these?

• Two atoms are walking down the street. One atom says to the other: β€œHey! I think I lost an electron!” The other says: β€œAre you sure?” β€œYes, I’m positive!”

• What did the Nihilist Borg Say? β€œExistence is Futile.”

• A woman walks into a restaurant to find her string theorist husband having dinner with another woman. β€œBut honey,” he says, β€œI can explain everything!”

• Why didn’t the quantum particle cross the road? He was already on both sides.

I might win, looks like. Either no one gets the science jokes, no one likes the science jokes, or no one is reading the thread. πŸ˜ƒ

So we’re doing funny riddles?
OK, I have one to set the mood πŸ™‚

I am hot, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, sometimes runny and loose, sometimes I float, sometimes I sink but whatever form I take on I always go out and never in. What am I?

So we’re doing funny riddles?

OK, I have one to set the mood πŸ™‚

I am hot, sometimes soft, sometimes hard, sometimes runny and loose, sometimes I float, sometimes I sink but whatever form I take on I always go out and never in. What am I?

Eewww, I hope the answer isn’t what I think it might be, but I’m thinking it’s wrong because it’s too obvious. πŸ˜ƒ I’m thinking…

Eewww, I hope the answer isn’t what I think it might be, but I’m thinking it’s wrong because it’s too obvious. πŸ˜ƒ I’m thinking…

I just wanted to see if anyone if reading this thread on Saturday :rofl:

Archived