Time Spend in Fiverr Community Forum

ben_roy_design

Forum activity (or inactivity) is irrelevant in regards to gig performance. There are top rated sellers who don’t even have a forum account.

People are active on the forum for a multitude of different reasons; whether for scintillating conversation, sparkling repartee, helpful insight, or to just plain annoy everyone else by perpetuating horrible advice or asking the same redundant five questions over and over.

Take a look that this poll! It shows how many people have actually received more orders (not very many) from being on the Forum! I don’t think that being on the Forum can increase your sales.

pollOk, I was chatting in one of the topics with another new seller who was trying to convince me that buyers come to the forum to look for sellers and their gigs because they couldn’t find anything worthy in fiverr. So I decided to create a poll to check Statistics on how many people really got orders from advertising their link on this forum. I left 2 categories: for people who never posted/advertised their link in the forum but still got orders from the forum because their clients liked…

The forum is a separate entity from the Fiverr website. Sure, it’s the same domain, but this is just for chatting only. You can stay here the whole day, that’s just a waste of time. Try to actively improve your gig, create new ones, experiment and see what works. Avoid cancellations, talk with everyone respectfully and stop trying to find ways to get sales easy. Staying online 24/7, sending messages to random people without getting asked, begging other sellers for orders, all these things won’t help you, if anything they will bring in a ban in the long run.

If you are more active in the Fiverr forum, your gig’s impressions, views, clicks will increase. This can come in your gig rankings. And it will increase the chances of getting your order.

The forum and your Fiverr account are entirely separate!

Posting on the forum will not help your Fiverr account!

Take time to read the previous posts and don’t spread misinformation.

Archived