Time to add $10, $20, $30 jobs on to fiverr

edolvera

What has been said is true. One problem I find is that if you have a problem with an order, you have to loose or refund the entire order. You cant just refund the one portion which the buyer may not have been satisfied with. That should really be changed. Detach the add ons from the original order in a dispute.

What has been said is true. One problem I find is that if you have a problem with an order, you have to loose or refund the entire order. You cant just refund the one portion which the buyer may not have been satisfied with. That should really be changed. Detach the add ons from the original order in a dispute.

Archived