Fiverr Forum

Time to advertise!

Hi everyone!

Christmas is close (yeeeah!) so, to get in the spirit, I decided to give some extras to anyone who orders my banner ad gig from November 30 to December 30. So, instead of 3 banner sizes offered in the basic gig, you’ll get 5!

Here’s the link: http://fiverr.com/nancy_chr/design-banner-ads-in-3-differrent-sizes

Sounds cool. I also have a Christmas gig. Maybe we can push some Fiverr buyers each other’s way. I will send you a private Fiverr message with my gig URL.

:slight_smile:

Sounds cool. I also have a Christmas gig. Maybe we can push some Fiverr buyers each other’s way. I will send you a private Fiverr message with my gig URL.