Time to leave fiverr

Time to leave fiverr no buyer request no order :cry:

“The expectations of life depend upon diligence; the mechanic that would perfect his work must first sharpen his tools” —Confucius

You just started in February, your last order was 5 days ago, you have 5 good reviews and you are leaving already? :thinking:

It’s too bad you have decided to leave, but good luck…

Many other sellers don’t have a single sale for months.
You have potentials. 5 reviews in 2 months, given the average rated orders rating (70%), you should have at least 7 orders. You can still do more than that.
You shouldn’t give up too soon but if you do, make a quiet leave, no need to make a public announcement.

Struggling to get job for so many days, but didn’t give up, actually I will not give up. Will try to see the ultimate success on fiverr.

Just slow down, you are so good.I think that you need to keep to work hard and improve yourself here.

Before the half year, I lose my profile here. My mistake, I didn’t work like write in ToS and I m removed. And I was near to Top Rated in that profile.
I didn’t leave all, Fiverr approve me that I can start a new account from zero.
And after 3-4 months I m again Level One here and keep going up to Top. :slight_smile:

So, just continue to work. And think positive!

Many regards,
Boby!

I registered in 2015 and made my first sales in 2016
In 2017 it became my main work and in 2018 it’s working very well

patience is mother of all virtues

last day one buyer message me and i reply him… :sunglasses:

that’s great - one less competition :smile: do it soon :slight_smile:

don’t be hopeless whis you all the best

I certainly agree here. I joined Fiverr last year, got a few Gigs but I had not continued working online. Now I am back and I intend to make the most of it through hard work and continued learning.

Your gigs are still active, and your profile active. Did you mean to announce to us that you are leaving… later? Or just leaving your gigs and not logging on anymore?

If there is a better option for you to work on then leaving is not a bad idea. I believe a lot of people waste too much time just sitting here waiting for something to happen. ~ Amateur Philosopher, Mod and all round nice guy

Edit: Alternatively:
Said I remember when we used to sit
In the Fiverr Forum all day
Oba, observing the hypocrites
As they would mingle with the good people we meet
Good friends we have had, oh good friends we’ve lost along the way
In this bright future you can’t forget your past
So dry your tears I say

No order, no cry
No order, no cry
Oh my little brother, don’t shed no tears
No order, no cry

Don’t leave! You are just at the start! It was even harder for me, (waiting and waiting). They purchased me once of 2 months at first. And now I have work every day!
Don’t leave, you are just going ahead! :slight_smile:

Very Good Reply Sahayeni i am 100% sure…

you joined fiverr about 2 months.

I had to wait 1 month to get my first order.

You are giving up on the start.

Dont think you will register to fiverr and get a ton of orders suddenly.

Be patient and improve yourself and your gigs always.

Don’t give up!
I am lucky because I started to work in fiverr right away from the signing up. I dind’t really expect it. I had ups and downs moments but generally I’ve always worked. Now I have an hard period to maintain the levels…fortunately I have always transactions because I don’t want to give up. I don’t like the monthy evalutation but I continue with the hope that something of good will change for our sellers

I’m also in hell but you need to be patient.
Do not leave.:expressionless:

Don’t hijack other people’s threads, open up your own.

Just wait and see… You might able to be a lucky person… Wish you all the best…