Tip for New Sellers - Honesty is the Best Policy

Hello Everyone,

My name is Zeeshan and i am from Pakistan, 4 months ago i was completely unaware of the name FIverr and i pretty much did not have faith in online earning until i saw an ad which was being strongly backed up by our government in order to promote and introduce freelancing in our country, so i took the training classes and chose graphic design as my niche, just to let you all know i had been working as a graphic designer for local businesses over 6 years. During this time i had been a call agent and also a high school teacher as well.

I can still remember having that passion to make a good earning on fiverr, i had made relevant gigs and it had been almost 20 days that i created my profile but there was no luck coming my way. Impressions and everything was storming high but there was no traffic, nobody interested probably. Until i got my first order through a nice chit chat over Fiverr inbox. That was the day i made a mark and started getting orders in real fast. I remember keeping my profile as honest as possible. I didn’t hide anything. And i only made gigs for which i was completely confident and sure about delivering quality work.

The biggest achievement would be that i became a seller on Fiverr, the only trainee in Pakistan who had completed 105 orders within 2 months of training. I was appreciated by my trainers and government officials who were there to support and promote freelancing.

Now the bottom line is that four months back i didn’t even know if Fiverr existed, today i have completed over 200 orders and am progressing well as a graphic designer and freelancer. So if you start something give it all with complete dedication and honesty and you will eventually start seeing that work does pay off well.

Best of luck to all new sellers and thank you all for reading and letting me share my experience on Fiverr with you all.

Hello Zeeshan, your story is quite impressive i am also a new seller who has just started getting trained and am working as a seller here. I wish you more success and hope to be motivated from your story. Stay blessed and thanks for sharing.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Zeeshan and i am from Pakistan, 4 months ago i was completely unaware of the name FIverr and i pretty much did not have faith in online earning until i saw an ad which was being strongly backed up by our government in order to promote and introduce freelancing in our country, so i took the training classes and chose graphic design as my niche, just to let you all know i had been working as a graphic designer for local businesses over 6 years. During this time i had been a call agent and also a high school teacher as well.

I can still remember having that passion to make a good earning on fiverr, i had made relevant gigs and it had been almost 20 days that i created my profile but there was no luck coming my way. Impressions and everything was storming high but there was no traffic, nobody interested probably. Until i got my first order through a nice chit chat over Fiverr inbox. That was the day i made a mark and started getting orders in real fast. I remember keeping my profile as honest as possible. I didn’t hide anything. And i only made gigs for which i was completely confident and sure about delivering quality work.

The biggest achievement would be that i became a seller on Fiverr, the only trainee in Pakistan who had completed 105 orders within 2 months of training. I was appreciated by my trainers and government officials who were there to support and promote freelancing.

Now the bottom line is that four months back i didn’t even know if Fiverr existed, today i have completed over 200 orders and am progressing well as a graphic designer and freelancer. So if you start something give it all with complete dedication and honesty and you will eventually start seeing that work does pay off well.

Best of luck to all new sellers and thank you all for reading and letting me share my experience on Fiverr with you all.

Hi, Zeeshan!

So if you start something give it all with complete dedication and honesty and you will eventually start seeing that work does pay off well.

I didn’t hide anything. And i only made gigs for which i was completely confident and sure about delivering quality work.

So true.

Many new Sellers arrive on the scene with unrealistic expectations. Some ask "what are the BEST selling gigs?" for an easy way to make money; despite knowing how to do XYZ job. Any gigs offered should be ones that you’re qualified to do and confident that you’ll allocate quality service. Copy-catting and delivery crap work will not be the road to success but a road of destruction and potholes.

It’s always refreshing to read a story like yours.

Have a good day! 🦋

Hi, Zeeshan!

So if you start something give it all with complete dedication and honesty and you will eventually start seeing that work does pay off well.

I didn’t hide anything. And i only made gigs for which i was completely confident and sure about delivering quality work.

So true.

Many new Sellers arrive on the scene with unrealistic expectations. Some ask "what are the BEST selling gigs?" for an easy way to make money; despite knowing how to do XYZ job. Any gigs offered should be ones that you’re qualified to do and confident that you’ll allocate quality service. Copy-catting and delivery crap work will not be the road to success but a road of destruction and potholes.

It’s always refreshing to read a story like yours.

Have a good day! 🦋

Thank You very much for reading.

I agree with you as well that if we only focus on what we can do best we will definitely start getting positive response with great recognition in every phase of life.

Thank You very much for reading.

I agree with you as well that if we only focus on what we can do best we will definitely start getting positive response with great recognition in every phase of life.

impressive and interesting

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,
I am active_marketer. I am working on fiverr above 1 year. I worked with many clients and gather different experience. Most of client is very helpful and they want you do their work with honestly. One of my client ordered my gig for get 50 people information. When i start work for him, i found only 12 people information but he paid for 50 people information. I submitted this order with 12 people information and say him i found only 12 people information. But that information was accurate. I did that with honesty. The client accepted this order and rated me 5 star review. He was given value of honesty. I have a request to every seller for complete buyer work with honesty. One day your honesty will reach your goal. Because honesty is the best policy.

Best of luck
Thanks

Thank you, this is awesome.

I also use Bold Honesty.

I have been in negotiations with clients who ask something like “How much experience do you have doing …” I say “I have never worked with that. If you’re not happy with the result, I will be happy to leave with only the experience and give you a refund.” I will put my chance of acquiring a new client in jeopardy, by telling the truth. Most of the time, this Bold Honesty, wins contracts for me.

Honesty is always the answer.

Thank you my friend, for bringing up this topic.

Thank you, this is awesome.

I also use Bold Honesty.

I have been in negotiations with clients who ask something like “How much experience do you have doing …” I say “I have never worked with that. If you’re not happy with the result, I will be happy to leave with only the experience and give you a refund.” I will put my chance of acquiring a new client in jeopardy, by telling the truth. Most of the time, this Bold Honesty, wins contracts for me.

Honesty is always the answer.

Thank you my friend, for bringing up this topic.

welcome my friend.

Actually most of people honor honest person.

Hi everybody,

I am active_marketer. I am working on fiverr above 1 year. I worked with many clients and gather different experience. Most of client is very helpful and they want you do their work with honestly. One of my client ordered my gig for get 50 people information. When i start work for him, i found only 12 people information but he paid for 50 people information. I submitted this order with 12 people information and say him i found only 12 people information. But that information was accurate. I did that with honesty. The client accepted this order and rated me 5 star review. He was given value of honesty. I have a request to every seller for complete buyer work with honesty. One day your honesty will reach your goal. Because honesty is the best policy.

Best of luck

Thanks

Because honesty is the best policy.

Wow ! impressive work . Good luck for your future

Archived