Fiverr Community Forum

Tip for new sellers

Hello everyone,
I am selling at fiver since 2013 and have a lot of experience and knowledge on the website.
I wanted to give a tip to the new sellers who started selling at FIVERR
Since I noticed that there are many sellers who sold 8 sales or 10 sales and already started demanding 100$ or more, and suddenly sales stopped,
When you raise a gig Give customers a low price Even if you have to work a little hard for a little money, first get a good rating, and start putting oil into the engine!
The higher your ranking and your postage, the more sales you will have, do not rush to demand a lot of money for your products!

The second thing you can do is ask for a small amount on the product and then increase the amount a bit, but never in a significant gap, always raise a drop and check where your buyers are, beyond that you will always check the market and see how many sellers your competitors.

Successfully!
Sorry for my horrible English
Tamir sasi

11 Likes

this is wao! thanks i love it

4 Likes

you are so kindful. thank for the advice. It’s very valuable.

2 Likes

Thank you so much.:smiley:

1 Like

Awesome tips thanks.

1 Like

Valuable Tips for New Sellers…

2 Likes

I am a new seller and I’ve got to confess, getting a first order is just not easy at all. I have tried all the tricks and everything I could but it just doesn’t seem to work. What should I do please?

2 Likes

Have you marketed or promoted your gig anywhere else (besides social media)?

2 Likes

Marketed on LinkedIn, They keep checking out my gig but they never make an order

2 Likes

The “Buyer Requests” section is literally a gold-mine for new sellers. Send as many as you can daily. Read the project first and in your proposal do not send a quick response. The buyer needs to see your interest in the project.

You will start receiving orders within a few days after that.

Good luck!

3 Likes

I agree with you completely

1 Like

It’s all about patience,
Always check your GIGS analyst, check the ratio of views, and clicks and see what needs to be changed

2 Likes
  1. Search and study those who do similar thing you do, make yours a little bit different from theirs and reduce your own charge.
  2. Try to add gig of things that are not common, it may relate to things in your local area. For example: Translating into your very local language or things relating to your local culture.
  3. Video sample some of your best previous jobs.

Good Luck.

1 Like

@ojoisaac1 Awesome tips and guideline. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

I must suggest increasing numbers of task at low price will increase views and orders will be more

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much :slight_smile: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much for your great tips. It helps a lot :slight_smile:
Best regards.
Ndam,
NDAM-DESIGN.

1 Like

Give me a link to the gig and I’ll look, and I’ll give you tips

Nice post. thank you

1 Like

Apply to become a Pro Seller.