Tip for New Users

Hello everyone, I just wanted to share something. I’ve been having a problem uploading a video to my gigs so I decided to purchase one through Fiverr. One, I am not the greatest at graphics I am a Tarot Reader and two, it’s supporting my fellow Fiverr sellers!! Having a video on your gigs will greatly improve traffic on your page bringing in more sales and thought I would share this thought for those that are having problems creating a video also. It’s also a great way to support other members 🙂

• Like 12

In your gig, If you add a gig video its look more attractive. However, I don’t think it is more Impact on your orders. Because clients always search for works. Creative work. Not videos. But in present many users like to view small videos. They don’t like reading. So, If you can give your idea to clients using videos. that will get many views and click. you can rank your gig fast.

Also, I use typography video to my 1st gig. But I did not get more orders. So, I understand they want more creative works. not video creativity.

But your gig is something like video editing that video must creative and good video. 😀

• Like 10

In your gig, If you add a gig video its look more attractive. However, I don’t think it is more Impact on your orders. Because clients always search for works. Creative work. Not videos. But in present many users like to view small videos. They don’t like reading. So, If you can give your idea to clients using videos. that will get many views and click. you can rank your gig fast.

Also, I use typography video to my 1st gig. But I did not get more orders. So, I understand they want more creative works. not video creativity.

But your gig is something like video editing that video must creative and good video. 😀

You’re right, I don’t have a video up currently (I am new to Fiverr) but did receive 4 orders in the last 4 days so I can see your point. I agree with you, I have been seeing a lot of people stress the videos on gigs so I figured I would share an option for those not so great at making them. I am terrible at it but again, I read Tarot Cards. I deliver my readings via video but it has nothing to do with graphics or designing so in my case it’s not a huge make it or break it as long as the client is satisfied than I am.

• Like 8

Are you doing a reading gig? So, You can create your own simple video. There are many video editing software. So, You can use that software and create your video. Also, I saw some reading gigs. They use their phone camera and shoot video and they upload it without any editing. However, they getting orders. Clients don’t judge your video. They judge your reading ability

Thank you. 😀

• Like 8

Are you doing a reading gig? So, You can create your own simple video. There are many video editing software. So, You can use that software and create your video. Also, I saw some reading gigs. They use their phone camera and shoot video and they upload it without any editing. However, they getting orders. Clients don’t judge your video. They judge your reading ability

Thank you. 😀

Thank you for your help! Yes, I do tarot reading gigs and I made one on my phone I just have to resize it is all. i’ll look into editing software also. I appreciate your time, thanks again!! 🌞

• Like 8

thank you for your valuable information

• Like 8

• 2 years later...
On 4/22/2020 at 6:04 PM, sagehaventarot said:

Having a video on your gigs will greatly improve traffic on your page bringing in more sales and thought I would share this thought for those that are having problems creating a video also. It’s also a great way to support other members 🙂

Exactly

• Like 6