Fiverr Community Forum

Tip isn't found

Today one of my buyer tell me he pay a tip for me but I didn’t found any tip. I don’t understand whats problem

6 Likes

Did your buyer actually tip you or was the tip by word of mouth?

2 Likes

Where are you looking for the tip? If you go to the completed order it should show up. An order with a tip will look like this.

6 Likes

If buyer tip you, it will appear on your completed order page and you will get a notification also. Did you checked your order page my friend?

Who pay a tip does tell that he pay you a tip. your order page updated automatically. if your page doesn’t show a tip it means he is lying.

1 Like

Tip by word of mouth

1 Like

the order page isn’t show any tip.

1 Like

the order page have not shows any tip

1 Like

May be he didn’t give you a tip.

When someone tips you, Fiverr sends a unique, separate notification for it - which unlike other notifs disappears after a short time.

• If you didn’t get a notification on the desktop message section or from the Fiverr app saying, “*** left you a tip!”, you never got a tip then.
  • If it shows no tip in the completed order’s page, or in a separate field along with the order in the earnings page (Fiverr sometimes splits them), then you didn’t get a tip either.

Tips are only shown in the order summary in their own section, or in the earnings page by themselves.

I also think so. what can i do now? i told you that show his screenshot but he won’t