Fiverr Forum

Tip Jar Promotion?

I’m asking for advice. It appears to be a fairly common practice for sellers to post “tip jar” gigs. I just added one myself, but I’m wondering, how do you promote your tip jars or gigs asking for donations? Do you tell your customers about it, or do you just hope your buyers will see it on your store front and feel inspired to chip in?

I guess what I’m really asking is, what are some tactful, non-pushy ways to let buyers know that tipping is an option?

Thanks!

I think you can ask for a tip at the end of your order as @kjblynk stated. If however you are asking how to collect donations, You can do that simply by adding the info to your bio profile on your personal page.

Best Of Luck,

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys

Thanks for the feedback. I’m one of those shy introvert types for whom self-promotion always feels kind of icky, so I was mainly wondering if there’s a common etiquette for broaching the subject of tips that buyers might already be used to.

I like the idea of linking back to my profile in my delivery messages. Hadn’t thought of that. Thanks!