Tip of the day: Keep your buyers coming back for months

misscrystal

Over half of my buyers come back repeatedly for multiple orders. If you have a great service you will find that your fiverr business keeps growing over time. I have clients who have come to buy my gigs for years. Recently when all my impressions dropped lower than they have ever been in the past two years, I managed to continue to deliver about 75% of my previous income thanks to previous buyers.

Only about 25% of my business is from new clients.

If you want to make fiverr your full time business find a way to keep buyers coming back multiple times. You won’t mind the inevitable changes in your impressions nearly as much.

A lot of my repeat buyers have become friends. One of my first ever buyers on Fiverr was very unpromising, but she opened up a lot of doors (outside of Fiverr).

Dump the crap clients, and treat your repeats well. If nothing else, consider it great networking. A tap into a new market, or an offer of their mentorship (in whatever), go for it when you’re ready–and do not let it be at your expense. My first ever Fiverr clients enjoy the same prices they did back when I first joined. Because they’re good clients, and they have more to offer me than $$$.

Crap clients can go die in a fire.

Fiverr is a goldmine for those clients too! I’d rather look after them than… some other kinds of seller.

It is really tricky to judge whether a first-time buyer is good or bad sometimes. I always take the sunnier view (assuming no huge red flags). I’ve also rejected several repeat clients for various reasons (mainly: I don’t want this in my life and I don’t want this in my life no matter hos much) and they’re still around. Some of them are terribly prolific, and not just in my category.

Some of them don’t think all that fast, either.

Anyway, I’m gonna create a sample gig soon enough. A lot of my problems seem to come from shooing difficult clients into just ordering rather than pestering, and that’s a mistake. With a sample gig–I will write x wrods for you for yz" or whatever, I can just offer the sale and note that this is a one off. After that delivery, the funnel starts.

For me the more questions and dialogue they have the less likely they are to buy. They just want to waste my time. Some ask for multiple custom offers without ever buying any. In fact I’m at the point where if they ASK for a custom offer I’m suspicious now.
The ones who place the largest orders rarely ask even one question.

My first buyer was awesome and she encourages me by giving many orders after my first order…and yes i have more earning from the old buyers as they trust me and order the gig directly without having concerns about anything…

It is so important to do every single project with full dedication as you never know what a client can come up with…Also if you make them more than happy then they will appreciate your work with the tip which makes me feel great…

Absolutely right 🙂 I am facing the same problem with the impressions but my regular clients are there and i never felt out of work as they are providing the work to me. The key thing is surely the quality you give them but you should also be able to match quality always to maintain your reputation.
You should always give your best at every task you do for your regular clients and you will never be out of work 🙂

I had deliberately taken myself off Fiverr search a month back by activating the limit order feature, I had set it to 20 orders…I had 33 orders when I activated it, now have 53 orders in queue…and I work 15-16 hours a day. Where are those orders coming from? Repeat clients! (the limit order feature keeps your gig open to old clients). I don’t know if I’ll be back on Fiverr search ever again!

Archived