Tip

first of all just crate a fiverr profile and promote it ,every where like social media twitter ,blogs etc

and when you create a gig you should give attractive eye catching title and use simple and briefly explain description and use important tags , you can also telly tag from an other trs gigs then promote it any where.

Am i Right Friends ?

I believe it’s in the FIverr Terms of Service that it’s against the rules to bribe, threaten or even ASK for a positive review. You might want to check on that.

I think when you give the gift offer to you buyer , like ,I will Send you original source file free of cost etc.and demand a positive review in very polite way,i think its will better idea for sellers ? am i right

Reply to @nimrakhan123: No, you are not right. Demanding a positive review is against the Terms of Service. Also, since you are asking for reviews in this thread it is no longer a tip, it is self-promotion and doesn’t belong in this part of the forum. Advertising goes in “My Fiverr Gigs” and you should edit out your demand for a positive review in trade for a "gift."

Excerpts from ToS:

Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Fiverr platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.

Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Gig’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/comment/248580