Tips about what I should improve about my profile

jaymestr

I have just joined Fiverr as on 05/11/2018.
Just to have a good flow on my journey on Fiverr, I want some tips on what I should improve about my profile or on my gig.

Here’s a link to my profile, criticism is allowed! I’m open to every suggestions and will take them into consideration.

https://www.fiverr.com/jaymestr

Thank you in advance if you’re replying to this, your words will impact my future alot.

Welcome to fiverr.Please check this:

When a new user or a user who is not getting any orders and sending messages to several well experienced sellers to get some work, i would say that approach is totally wrong. Usually newbies are sending spam messages to every experienced seller or sending custom orders directly for getting the work without knowing the fact that the receiver is also a seller just like them. In this way no one will ever give you work and it is called SPAMMING in Fiverr system and due to this you could get banned…

Welcome to fiverr.Please check this:

When a new user or a user who is not getting any orders and sending messages to several well experienced sellers to get some work, i would say that approach is totally wrong. Usually newbies are sending spam messages to every experienced seller or sending custom orders directly for getting the work without knowing the fact that the receiver is also a seller just like them. In this way no one will ever give you work and it is called SPAMMING in Fiverr system and due to this you could get banned…

Thank you alot! I’d definitely give that a read, thanks for taking out some of your time. ❤️

Archived