Fiverr Community Forum

Tips for 1st order

Hi,i know here world top Freelancer attached this forum.I am New Commer,i want to build my Career in Fiver.i have already submited 3 gig.please see this and provide me suggestion How to get First Order.
what can i do for 1st Order?
My Gig Link
https://www.fiverr.com/rahman182910/do-professional-data-entry-job-for-any-usa-organization?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=77bd4fd3-0d1c-4f22-a4fa-28a3e6500ed7&pckg_id=1&pos=11&context_type=auto&funnel=21495d91-2589-457d-9ab7-26393ff9b479&seller_online=true

https://www.fiverr.com/rahman182910/create-design-and-optimize-facebook-business-page

4 Likes

Your gig links don’t work.

Suggest you fix them and check that they work.

Don’t just wait for orders!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 9 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your situation, please see (DES) point 1:

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

2 Likes

sorry for link pasting Mistake.know i am past my gig link.

Thanks for viewing my gig

2 Likes

These are my suggestions/comments for the gig/profile:

Gig: I will create,design and optimize facebook business page
In the gig description:
“I can Professionally healp You to find” could be “I can professionally help you to find”

In the profile:
“customer psycholoty” could be “customer psychology”
“on fiver” could be “on Fiverr”