Tips for a beginner?

murtii

Maybe this will help. 😺

Fiverr friends. I’m writing this post to share my experience on making too rated seller. I was literally on the forum last month looking for advice on making top rated seller. And now that I’ve made it, I clearly see and realize exactly what changed in me, to get here… ATTITUDE!! ATTITUDE!! ATTITUDE!! It was my attitude towards Fiverr, and more importantly, my clients, that helped me move forward. Prior to last month I was realistically at about an 85% good attitude towards all of this. Tha…

Maybe this will help. 😺

Fiverr friends. I’m writing this post to share my experience on making too rated seller. I was literally on the forum last month looking for advice on making top rated seller. And now that I’ve made it, I clearly see and realize exactly what changed in me, to get here… ATTITUDE!! ATTITUDE!! ATTITUDE!! It was my attitude towards Fiverr, and more importantly, my clients, that helped me move forward. Prior to last month I was realistically at about an 85% good attitude towards all of this. Tha…

thank you so much for your reply, ill listen to some of his speeches as well, i aim to deliver the best as that is my work style and i hope it works out for me.

I wrote a post about this here:

There are many ways to succeed as a freelancer on the Fiverr platform. While we are all focused on finding tips to bring up our gig or to find more buyers, we overlook a most important aspect that brings us success on this platform. Value. To become a successful freelancer we should bring Value to the Buyer. It doesn’t matter how many buyers you are getting monthly if they are not satisfied with your work. Therefore, all freelancers should strive to bring value to the Buyer. 3 simple tips on …

I wrote a post about this here:

There are many ways to succeed as a freelancer on the Fiverr platform. While we are all focused on finding tips to bring up our gig or to find more buyers, we overlook a most important aspect that brings us success on this platform. Value. To become a successful freelancer we should bring Value to the Buyer. It doesn’t matter how many buyers you are getting monthly if they are not satisfied with your work. Therefore, all freelancers should strive to bring value to the Buyer. 3 simple tips on …

thank you keiracarmen i surely will follow your advice. 🙂

Archived