Tips for a new seller :)

fatiserv

Hello!! I am new on Fiverr and have published a gig just recently. (Translation gig)

I know that before expecting any incoming orders, I need to work on improving my profile and gig so that it would be interesting and appealing enough to customers.

So i am here to ask if you have any tips and pieces of advice concerning my profile and gig ! I would love to learn from others with more experience than me, and it would be nice to hear from other translators!

LINK: www.fiverr.com/users/fatiserv

Thank you so much!!

Welcome to Fiverr! 🙂 I am a fellow translator - so, it is very nice to meet you!

Overall, your gig looks great, but I have a few comments:

If you want to translate into English, then you need to be able to do so flawlessly. Therefore, I want you to know that “Costumers” should be spelled “Customers.” A “costumer” would be someone making costumes, for example, for theater.

Why does your Standard Package offer 1000 words for $15, while your Basic Package offers 500 words for $5? It is inconsistent, and as a buyer, it makes me think that you cannot do simple math. I know it is petty, but that is what a buyer thinks when they see that.

Hello @fatiserv Welcome to Fiverr ❤️

you should change your post tittle 🙂

And here some tips, you can follow:

• Create your gig by doing proper research
  • Send buyer request regularly
  • Focus on your work
  • Be honest
  • keep patient

Thank you so much! Can you tell me what isn’t right with my title so that I can work on improving it ?

Welcome to Fiverr! 🙂 I am a fellow translator - so, it is very nice to meet you!

Overall, your gig looks great, but I have a few comments:

If you want to translate into English, then you need to be able to do so flawlessly. Therefore, I want you to know that “Costumers” should be spelled “Customers.” A “costumer” would be someone making costumes, for example, for theater.

Why does your Standard Package offer 1000 words for $15, while your Basic Package offers 500 words for $5? It is inconsistent, and as a buyer, it makes me think that you cannot do simple math. I know it is petty, but that is what a buyer thinks when they see that.

Thank you for pointing out my the spelling mistake !

I didn’t think of the prices as inconsistent before now. It is clear to me now that I should learn to see things from the buyer’s point of view.

Thank you fellow Translator, your reply is very precise and helpful 🙂 !

Archived