Tips for article writers

dayyanbajwa

Proofread and spell check. Learn the basic concepts of marketing copywriting like how to use action words (or call to action phrases) as opposed to soft or weak words.

Start categorizing your clients audience into general and broad catagories so you can adjust the style of approach (is the audience susceptible to humor and Internet references, or is it a straight-laced academic approach). Develop a toolbox of phrases and styles you can re-use, but personalize each phrase to the content. Self-referencing previous content this way can be a huge bonus that works well in the small, and pro, markets.

Once you’ve gained a voice, style, and approach that’s consistent and proper, focus on SEO techniques for keyword density, long tail keyword inserts, and other tricks of the trade. Get the basics first, but high quality SEO along with content can fetch some nice add-ons! 🙂

Good luck! I’ll check you gigs in case I need a writer.

Guest biggz27

@dayyanbajwa i buy a lot of articles, if i hire the person, seems like after a while they don’t put to much effort. i don’t know if they got too comfortable or any other problems.This has been my experience and avoid it at all cost.

Definitely spelling and grammer mistakes should be watched for. Though most importantly, don’t worry! If you worry you’re more likely to make mistakes. Try reading them out loud as you write because it may make less sense when spoken so you can change it.

Be confident about your writing and more opinions on your articles will help too! I’m generally good at catching small mistakes, and that’s one of the services I offer if you’re ever interested 🙂

dayyanbajwa said:
  • @ryangillam but if I dont modify according to their requirements they dont mark the order complete and keep on asking for modifications. What options do I have?

Leave it three days after the modification request. Then resend it. It will auto mark as complete within about thirty minutes. That is what I do to people that claim that they want a completely different set of articles (i.e. saying that those keywords do not work and they want to try new ones instead)

Archived