Give Searching keyword/Title in descriptions 1st or 2nd line

USE Unique Image

Use Searching keyword in Tag

Unique PDF File or Video

Social Share with Social Signal

Growing Favorite By SMM Profile

At Last You can send buyer request

I don’t know if you are familiar, but now Fiverr limits the number of times that you can use the same keywords in the description. Back in the days, you could’ve, but not anymore.

You have said this three times. Honestly, I think that the tags are required in order to set-up the gig, there are not optional.

Unique PDF File or Video

I don’t agree, it depends, but not all gigs need video. For example, if you are providing logos, it’s better to use static photos. Okay, the PDF is a good thing to showcase your portfolio, that’s a thing that I would agree with you.

On top of it, do you know what’s more important? I guess you don’t. If I remember correctly, I have already told you that using your own unique gig description, improving your grammar, and using own profile picture, not one from a celebrity helps a lot. Oh, and yes, not using templates for promoting your gigs.

I also heard that naming your images helps your SEO. So instead of image42.jpg, you should have logo_designer_yourname66.jpg

That goes if you have your own blogs. Here on Fiverr, once you upload the file, the fiverr’s system renames the photos to something like this “1234421213131.jpg”.

I don’t know if you are familiar, but now Fiverr limits the number of times that you can use the same keywords in the description. Back in the days, you could’ve, but not anymore.

You have said this three times. Honestly, I think that the tags are required in order to set-up the gig, there are not optional.

Unique PDF File or Video

I don’t agree, it depends, but not all gigs need video. For example, if you are providing logos, it’s better to use static photos. Okay, the PDF is a good thing to showcase your portfolio, that’s a thing that I would agree with you.

On top of it, do you know what’s more important? I guess you don’t. If I remember correctly, I have already told you that using your own unique gig description, improving your grammar, and using own profile picture, not one from a celebrity helps a lot. Oh, and yes, not using templates for promoting your gigs.

I also heard that naming your images helps your SEO. So instead of image42.jpg, you should have logo_designer_yourname66.jpg

That goes if you have your own blogs. Here on Fiverr, once you upload the file, the fiverr’s system renames the photos to something like this “1234421213131.jpg”.

well I have changed my Description and all that and I think you won’t find a mistake this time

Unique PDF File or Video

Strange, I opened a New Incognito Window in Google Chrome, copied and pasted my brand name gig, then dragged the main image to my desktop and it had the name I’ve given it.

Strange, I opened a New Incognito Window in Google Chrome, copied and pasted my brand name gig, then dragged the main image to my desktop and it had the name I’ve given it.

Really, last time I tried to save just the gig photo it had a different name. I would try later when I have an access to a computer and post the result here.

On 2/24/2018 at 4:12 AM, aria_rose said:

well I have changed my Description and all that and I think you won’t find a mistake this time

What about your gig images? I found some of them elsewhere, and it doesn’t look like you’re the original creator.

Buyers who see that would think that you’d sell them stolen goods, and SEO optimization wouldn’t make them trust you. 

Archived