Fiverr Forum

Tips For Buyer Requests- From a Seller

I believe you need some kind of combination between a template and your own words. You want to make your offer as soon as possible. There’s a big chance the buyer will settle for one of the first buyers and not even read the rest of the offers. And sometimes, if you spend too much time writing your offer, when you click send you will get a red error message saying: “Oups, something went wrong. Try again (or something”. This means you can’t send the offer anymore, too many had been sent.
So try to be fast, this is the most important thing. If you can’ send your offer or you are the 99th offer, the buyer will most likely not even see yours.

1 Like

I would just use the hyphen key on your keyboard. You can adjust the settings to get a different style of bullet if you really want to, but it doesn’t really matter.

1 Like

Great! Thank you for this brilliant idea.

1 Like

thanks alot for great advice

@brenna_n
Welcome to fiverr community & thanks a lot

This is soooo important. I have made a test myself with an offer request and the level of responses I received shocked me: standard responses that had nothing to do with my request, overpromising, completely missing my scope and offering something else instead, standard greetings starting with “dear sir…”…

Imagine being the client for once, what would you like to receive as response. Think about that when responding to any buyer request and you are 90% ahead of your competition.

4 Likes

thanks for sharing your great tips. i hope its very helpful for me.

Appreciated you, Thank you so much

thanks for advice

ok

Thanks for the advice!

thanks for this information

common advice!Thank you

Very helpful tips. I learned many things from all comment. Thank you so much .

Thanks for your advice…:pray: :pray :pray :pray:pray

Thank you so much for your tips.

wow !! great advice thank you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us informative tips, it’s really helpful for new seller