Fiverr Community Forum

Tips for Buyer requests

Thanks brother for your valuable tips

2 Likes
  • Do you really want the buyer who accepts those $5 offers? I don’t. Those buyers are not for me :slight_smile:
  • It doesn’t matter if there are 5 or 25 offers before you. Most of them are templates so it should be rather easy for your offer to stand out. I’ve had several clients who told me that my offer was by far the highest, but they accepted mine because my offer was actually personalized. There are plenty of sellers offering entire websites for $5. Why do you think buyers choose to pay $900 for mine and there are plenty of others selling at even higher prices :slight_smile:

A good customer who knows what they want and what it’s worth will pick your offer as long as you can explain the value of your service.
If you’re not getting replies to your offers then either you’re bidding on the wrong requests or you should review how you present your service.

I think the bigger problem here is that there aren’t enough decent requests to even bid on. A lot of them expect the world for $5.

8 Likes

I agree with you.

I don’t know Why they send the request without reading this carefully

3 Likes

Totally agree, we both say we don’t want to waste energy on poorly written customer request, who are likely to be problem clients for 5 bucks. Instead, go for large orders, with Quality offers.

3 Likes

Yep, this annoys me a lot!!

3 Likes

I am new in fiverr and after reading your post I am pretty much sure that this was a must needed advice for new sellers. Thank you

3 Likes

you are right, i have experienced that if we read carefully and right according to buyers requirements they definitely give response.
dint know why people use template

4 Likes

set your gig tags and keywords

3 Likes

Well said :+1:
It’s very irritating when we see ads of sellers themselves in buyer request section.
Hope all the sellers will learn how to use the sections properly.

3 Likes

I think everybody should know the rule and flow it that is the secret of success.

4 Likes

Hey im a new seller … just saying :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

your welcome l…best of luck

2 Likes

:robot: It would be nice if there was a way to report spam buyer requests, just like you can do for normal gigs. It seems like an obvious way to help combat the problem. As a new seller, I’ve tried submitting proposals for various buyer requests, and it’s really annoying to have to sift through the obvious spam or low-quality requests.

I guess that’s how it sometimes feels on the other end though, lol :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this tips

1 Like

Exactly,
I don’t know what those people think ?
And why they are doing this,
Seeing this on my Byers request section is painfully.

1 Like

I will be honest I am shocked by the lack of care taken over the buyer requests. Would you walk in a shop and ask for something which takes a few hours and expect them to understand awful English orders, blatant angry demands, asking for everything for $5 and always in a day. Not sure what gets delivered to these buyers but I expect it’s an awful end result. When people undervalue work of proper sellers because of their poor requests asking for cheap quality and fast you wonder what world they live in

1 Like

Thanks for your advise. But i have a question. Dose every buyer notice all those seller requests? And how exactly should everyone write a buyer request ?
Thank you

1 Like

I have been using snippets feature of a coding software called atom for building responses to my different gigs. It speeds up my responses and makes them cover everything needed.
You need to mention what they are talking about as best you can, ask them more if unclear, say what you are offering, mention extras included, say why that gig is relevant. Be pleasant at hello and goodbye. Always have all English written well. All of this in the 2 mins they leave the buyer request up. It’s so tricky to do well

2 Likes

Thanks for that insight. Thought i was alone on this… I have sent 33 offers so far and got only 1 reply. Am done sending any more requests

This conversation was really helpful. Thanks a lot.