Tips for Buyers,Getting Quality Service at Lowest Cost

arun_mv

Sellers in fiverr are looking for more sales and thereby more income,But at the same time they need to maintain the good rating through Quality service.Whereas the buyers in fiverr are looking for quality service at the lowest cost.When searching for a service in fiverr,a long list comes in front of them.There is a great struggle to choose the best seller to get Quality service.Here is some tips for buyer to get quality service at lowest cost.

1.Sent message to a number of sellers

When the list of sellers offering the service comes,Message to everyone by giving the full details.Full details are required since some sellers will reply like ‘I can do it,order now…’ when you sent the first message itself.They are looking only for order,not on the quality service.The best seller will ask a related question to you.Because he is interested in the quality of work.Select the seller who is much interested and understood the needs.

2.Get the service at Lowest cost

When messaging to sellers,after clear understanding of work some sellers may ask the number of orders required based on the length or risk of work.Or some sellers may place a margin in the gig details itself (such as 1 minute/order or 100MB per order etc…). Similarly there may be the same service at different rates.Some sellers offers video editing 2 minute/order,some others offers 5minute/order.So choose the right person for your works.I offers GREENSCREEN video editing service upto 5 minute per order and for videos upto 1 minute,2 videos per order.This types offers may be available if search in fiverr.

3.Ask for Discounts and Offers

If you have a number of works to do,Ask the sellers for discounts.Just ask ’ can you do 5 videos for 4 orders?’. If you mentioned that you have a numbers of works has to do,The seller will surely agree with you because this will be a great opportunity to him to get a regular income from his gig.I offers 5 video/4order,This gave me a regular income from my gig.

4.Offer good positive reviews

The reviews has a great role in the sales that the seller gets,Hence if you offer good positive reviews he will serve better than the past.

5.Ask for free Revisions Before ordering

In some cases the delivered work may not be perfect,In such situations the buyers ask for revision of work.But some sellers ask new orders for this revisions to do.Hence make sure that you ashed for free revision before ordering the gig.I offers 1 free Revision in my whole video editing services.Which is essential to get customer satisfaction.

6. Save the money spend on 'Extra fast delivery’

The actual delivery time in the gig details may be some 4 days.But the buyer needs to get the work in 2 days.If the seller is in Level 1 or more He will surely offer Extra fast delivery in gig extras.Sellers always try to deliver the as early as possible,so ask the buyer when he can deliver the work(If he is free or no orders in queue ) .He will say one date.Only order the ‘extra fast delivery’ if it is late to you.Which means that,don’t order extra fast delivery before communicating with the seller.This will save your money.

I am a seller in fiverr,This post is from my experience.I hope that this will surely help you to get the quality work at the lowest cost.I offers Video editing service and green screen editing service.You can watch and order my gigs through fiverr-

Green Screen Video editing - http://■■■■■■/qhW7A

Video Editing - http://■■■■■■/1Tzrv

Customer satisfaction should be the Ultimate aim for a seller.The Buyer pays his money to get the quality product,with a believe that,Seller can do it perfectly.Sellers have the responsibility to ensure this.

If the buyer point out some mistakes,we need to correct that,It is our responsibility.

About the offers and discounts,In a highly competative market (like fiverr) Offers and discounts are necessary to get more sales and works.

Customer satisfaction should be the Ultimate aim for a seller.The Buyer pays his money to get the quality product,with a believe that,Seller can do it perfectly.Sellers have the responsibility to ensure this.

If the buyer point out some mistakes,we need to correct that,It is our responsibility.

About the offers and discounts,In a highly competative market (like fiverr) Offers and discounts are necessary to get more sales and works.

Archived