Hi All… cj2012 here (classified ads, email ads and other types of marketing services)
Below are some good tips that I’ve put together for my advertising customers which I’m willing to share with you:
Here are some things you can do that may help you in your advertising campaigns.
The key to creating a successful ad is to keep it short and right to the point. You only have a few seconds to get your readers attention. If your ad is too long it is likely your reader will give up before your message is conveyed.
- Make your headings INTERESTING and EXCITING to the reader. They want to know “What’s in it for me?” and the less expensive, the better
- Think of what makes YOU want to open an e mail or click on an ad. Remember, because of the economy, many people are looking for ways to make extra m.oney from home, so show them how.
- When possible, speak from personal experience of how this program has made YOU m.oney… the public is tired of these overused, canned advertisements that everybody is using.
- Change your headings with each submission.
- Add some excitement to your ad by using some simple punctuation marks! Excitement is contagious… if you’re excited about what you’re selling, chances are the reader will be, too!
- Incorporate good keywords into your heading and ad body for classified ads.
- Use different types of advertising weekly. Supplement classified advertising with e mail marketing every week.
- Market different types of websites… if one is not getting the results you want, try something else or change your ads.
- Use tracking links so you can see which headings are working for you and which are not so great. Bitly.com is a free service where you can get a shortened URL and they provide free tracking stats.
And please, folks, pay attention to the gig instructions that I give you when you place your orders. If your heading or ad body is too long, your order will be delayed until the necessary changes are made. So, it’s in your best interest to follow the guidelines from the start. Ads or headings that are too long will get deleted by the submitters and neither you nor I want that.
Even though my maximum time given for the gigs is often 7 days, please know I’m a work-a-holic and seek to get them processed within 2 days, if not the 1st day :))
Best of luck to you in your advertising ventures and God bless!
Carol aka CJ (a lady… not a man, LOL)