Tips for every seller -- from Denzel Washington

jonbaas

I think every seller on this forum – especially the new sellers – can learn something about the value of hard work, and the rewards of perseverance, by watching this video. Perhaps the wisdom of Denzel Washington will put things into perspective for you:

So true. I see so many people on the forum asking for help when they’ve not received an order for a few days.

So true. I see so many people on the forum asking for help when they’ve not received an order for a few days.

Indeed. I hope those people choose to watch this, and follow Denzel’s tips for success. He’s a good man, with rock-solid advice. His experience is invaluable.

“Fail big. That’s right!” 🤨 Great motivation…

Discipline…

Consistency…

Well, if you think about it, is IS great “motivation”. Anyone who thinks that they will be successful in everything they do, doesn’t understand reality. The world’s most well-known entrepreneurs failed many times, at many different start-up attempts, before they eventually found success with the project or business that made them famous.

Heck, as an entrepreneur myself, I can name a few dozen projects that never caught on before I finally found the ones that did.

Denzel was right. Be willing to fail big. That’s the only way you’re going to find success.

Well, if you think about it, is IS great “motivation”. Anyone who thinks that they will be successful in everything they do, doesn’t understand reality. The world’s most well-known entrepreneurs failed many times, at many different start-up attempts, before they eventually found success with the project or business that made them famous.

Heck, as an entrepreneur myself, I can name a few dozen projects that never caught on before I finally found the ones that did.

Denzel was right. Be willing to fail big. That’s the only way you’re going to find success.

Always seek for opportunities, that’s what I do! I don’t keep myself restricted to my passion or my interests or my goals. I believe to keep the destination in mind, the roads that lead there often alter. Hence, I try to be flexible in choosing the right ways to achieve the most.

• 8 months later...

With all of the complaining from new sellers about not getting free orders (orders without any work to earn them), I think this topic needs to be seen again – especially the Denzel Washington speech in the first post.

Denzel is a smart man. We can all learn something from him, both as sellers here on Fiverr, as well as in our daily lives.

Work hard. Move forward. Make a difference.

Thank You very much for this video. It will indeed change my thinking.

Excellent. That’s great to hear!

Great Actor! :ok_hand:t4:

What I like about Denzel is this brotha ALWAYS keeps it real.

Have dreams but have goals, yearly goals, monthly goals, daily goals.

My room has sticky notes everywhere, my closet, bookshelves, found some on my 👠 as a constant reminder of what I want to accomplish and become in this life. Being the BEST I can be and leaving a legacy behind.

I’ll never forget his role in Malcolm X film.

Archived