Tips for Fiverr and for Success in Business.... [ARCHIVED]

Hello there! I have been a little absent from the forums recently! Orders are coming in hard and fast, I have made about $400 since starting just before January and I know that is a small amount but it is becoming more and more sustainable and what is more, I love it. This small success made me start thinking, how can I make sure I am on the right track with my goals, and I realized I didn’t really have any except wanting to make all my income from Fiverr so i did what I always do, I looked up Google for some ideas on how to focus…so I wanted to share some of the best bits of advice I found, enjoy…

1. Have Powerful Reasons. With a strong enough reason you can and will find the how and the wherewithal to achieve your reward. Reasons plus belief keep you motivated.

2. Write Your Objectives Down. This is a critical step. Don’t think it, ink it.

3. Visualize. “See” your objective already in existence. Nothing can withstand the power of a clear, multi-sensory vision of what you are intending. I always try to ask my customers “What does success look like?”

4. Affirm Your Success. Speak your goal into existence. An affirmation is a present-tense, positive statement of your intended outcome. I now have achieved ______________ (fill in the blank).

I found by taking a little time out to jot down some points on each of the above points I could focus on what I wanted and EVERYTHING became a lot clearer to me.

What are your top tips for achieving focus in your business on Fiverr?