Fiverr Forum

Tips for freelancers

Thank you so much for the good luck. Best wishes to you too.

1 Like

You are welcome…
Glad I could help.

2 Likes

Thank you…
I Appreciate it!

1 Like

Nice write-up.and also motivational.

3 Likes

Thank you.!

Wish you luck.

3 Likes

This is such an awesome tip. I am very new here, but I am a very talented writer and editor. So I was wondering why I wasn’t getting an order from at least one person. Then I read your tip. You made my day. Thanks a million. I don’t know if it’s appropriate to ask this question here in this thread, but could you explain why, as a newbie, I am not see anything in the “Buyer Requests” tab? I’ve never seen even one buyer’s request, yet I keep reading about it here. Thanks for your time.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.!

You are most welcome!

You are supposed to make a new thread not posting it in comments section. That’s how it goes.
But since you asked…
Honestly I don’t visit ‘buyers request’ often.
So, I am certainly not the right person to ask.
Though I can tell you it is very normal for new sellers not to find any buyer request except rarely.

You are welcome.
Wish you luck.

3 Likes

Thank you so very much for taking the time to respond. As an update: I actually saw a Buyer Requests today and made an offer. Fingers and toes crossed that I get the gig! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I am also going from this, But will not give up. #peace

3 Likes

Rational speech @creative456

2 Likes

That’s great.!
I sincerely wish you luck.

3 Likes

Thank you. I am glad I could be of assistance.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks you just made me believe in my self

2 Likes

Thank you very much! :slight :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

You are most welcome.!

3 Likes

Glad to read that.!
Wish you luck.

1 Like

Indeed! Don’t give up! I received two inquiries over the past two days. Granted, I was outbidded, it seems… But at least I know the system works. One of them was from a “buyer request”. He was looking for an eBook writer. But in the end he wanted 3 for the price of 1. I don’t doubt someone else took that offer, but as much as I want the work, I am not going to give you 3 books for the price of one. I can work offline for that. :slight_smile: So, hang in there, and keep tweaking your Gigs (that’s what I have been doing since I’ve been here), and sooner or later, the right clients will find you–or you find them! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

So inspiring and motivational… Thanks for sharing it!

4 Likes

Thank you!

You are welcome.

5 Likes