Fiverr Community Forum

Tips for getting more Buyer Requests

The buyer requests on Fiverr are shown on the basis of your selected category & the service type.

Sometimes, sellers claim the issue of getting irrelevant buyer requests to their services. This is due to the wrong selection of category while creating the Gig Especially the beginners don’t understand it’s the importance and even the category related to their services suffer from this complaint. When you don’t select the recommended category & the sub-category, it’s obvious to face the Fiverr no buyer requests issue.

Tips on How to Get More Buyer Requests on Fiverr?

1) Select the Category Appropriately

The basic and the best strategy is to select the category closet to your service type. This will help you find the buyer requests not only in more numbers but most relevant to what you are offering!

2) Select the “Others” Category

If you want to see the maximum of the buyer requests on Fiverr, then try selecting the “Other” category from the service type or the sub-category options. This will make your buyer requests page to scroll down to an extent.

3) Stay Active & Keep Refreshing the Page

4) Respond Quickly!

14 Likes

That has absolutely nothing to do with Buyer Requests.

Please site your source on this. I have heard of no statement made by Fiverr anywhere that supports this claim. This is pure conjecture.

2 Likes

Wow for your information :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

#3 is likely to get you a warning

3 Likes

Thanks for your effective suggestion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Well I used to thought Being online makes buyer’s request flooded in your profile.

It’s not like that, they have a system when to get it and when.

When I have order’s in my queue, I don’t get enough requests or some times not a single one. And when no order on queue they are back.

And maybe the timing of requests have a Pattern (my conspiracy :sweat_smile:). 11 PM for me is the time, when I have too much requests.