Tips for guaranteed instant fiverr fame

fonthaunt

I see lots of people wanting top ranking in search, instant sales, a quick TRS badge and they often sad emojis ( 😦 ) on their posts and they seem to want NEWER and BETTER tips.

Another thing these posts have in common is that they claim to have tried all the existing tips. I guess they’ve read this one and all of these but they simply aren’t good enough.

SO - on a day that is dedicated to giving thanks in my region, I’m referring you to a new post with NEVER BEFORE SEEN tips that will get you those instant orders, top ranking and amazing visibility. You could be featured in an Entrepreneur magazine (or another magazine) by following these tips, but perhaps no one is thankful enough for their own success to have shared these tips before. I refer you to them:

now HERE as my holiday treat.

Ok, even better, I realized that I might be causing the sad people to work too hard by having to click that link above. Here is a quote of these amazing holiday tips. I welcome all positive feedback and reject all negative feedback pre-emptively. Enjoy!

New suggestions for nearly INSTANT orders and probably TRS badge:

-Take out a television ad. This works great for companies like Budweiser and is guaranteed to get you multiple $5 sales
-Become a major YouTube influencer (shoot for 5 days) and utilize that platform to drive traffic to your gigs
-Take out bus and park bench advertisements in New York City
-Rent a venue and get a big name (i.e. Lady Gaga) and give tickets away for free. Put your Fiverr profile URL in bold on flyers handed out at the door. Also 100% guaranteed to get you a significant number of $5 sales
-Rent a small plane and do flyovers during football season in the USA - you will most likely get free TV coverage from this as well.

Guest merciavideo

When you said it with guarantee? Have you ever try it (these tips) by your self?

When you said it with guarantee? Have you ever try it (these tips) by your self?

Try reading them again - maybe with your tongue in your cheek. 😉

What a nice way to start my Friday morning 😃

In all honesty though, I gotta say…every time I saw those “give me tips that would
guarantee instant sales” post ( and usually when I check their gigs out they are sloppily put together), I usually reply with “there are NO guarantees,” but the ones you mentioned above will have an effect for SURE. I think the Lady Gaga one will work the best.

Archived